Break Up

Is It Worth It? (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was like yesterday when they were busy flirting with one another and now they broke up?"

"That's why I believed that forevers doesn't exist."

"I knew that they'll break up eventually."

Hushed whispers wrapped the awkward atmosphere cradling the hallways like its his baby. Apparently the subject of this contained murmurs was strutting against the cold hard tiles of the corridor as if she wasn't affected by the constant judging and sympathy she was being given at the moment.

Lately the rumor of her and the university’s most sought after jock break up spread like wildfire amongst these good-for-nothing gossipers. Well, it's not actually a rumor rather than it is the truth. She Jung Soojung, the ice princess, has finally been back on the market after spending 6 months of being in a bittersweet relationship with her ex-boyfriend.

FLASHBACK

The sun has sunken deep to its original state as the moon finally peeked over the clouds with a chance of rainfall. Footsteps echoed through the empty hallways leading to the male locker room reserved for the basketball team. The practice of the players ended half an hour ago but knowing her boyfriend he would probably be still coated with foamy lather.

With his favorite bubble tea in hand and a smile on her face, she blended in with the shadows with an intent to surprise her lover . She purposely left the practice earlier in order to make a little surprise event for him. But surprise and anger would be too much of an understatement after she saw the blurry figure of her boyfriend and a woman making out in the locker.

The hold on the cup of the drink immediately loosen as she retreated back with a small step, watching the scene laid out in front of her in horror. When the two heard the dang of an unfamiliar object, they quickly looked at the origin of the sound.

"K-krystal?" His voice coated with shameless deception of sweetness but the panic on his face was clearly evident as he tried to look past through the fog enclosing the room after he had left the heater of the shower on. The woman on the other hand remained still, her movements and actions clearly controlled by the fear of being found out.

This wasn't the first time that Krystal had caught him cheating on her back but she knew that they were going nowhere with this pointless act of forgiving and doing the same deed over and over again. So for the very first time, Krystal confronted him with a powerful slap on his cheek before breaking up without any closure in tow.

FLASHBACK END

She let her feet decide her own fate so when she was faced with the doors heading to the gymnasium, her face showed no surprise at all. The desire for revenge gulping the feeling of pain and remorse for the discordant break up. What welcomed her when she opened the door angered her in many ways than one and her concealed feelings unleashed the inner beast in her.

"YAH! Who do you think you are?!" She grabbed the ball which hit her face directly before walking over to the culprit of the incident. Apparently, her supposedly fearful tactics of glaring at him didn't even fazed him a bit. And his silence didn't help her recover from the growing frustrations. The woman let out a frustrated yelp before throwing the ball harshly back at him.

"Don't you know that I can expel you in this university within a second?!" She looked up to the eyes of the man in front of him. Surprisingly, his eyes were as fierce as hers if not more but a Jung is a Jung and no matter what no one can beat the Jungs in anything. "If you don't beg for my forgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter