The Tutor

Is It Worth It? (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three tall figures walked across the hallways to reach their respective classroom. Based on the maroon tie they wore differently depending on their style, they were still juniors. The tallest of them was Wu Yifan but he goes by the name Kris just because he wants to. Nobody knows the real reason behind it though except his two best buddies, Henry and the genius protégé of the university. Anyway, out of them three he has the most player tendency towards women and he won't go a week without having a woman at least once according to his best friends. Kris wore his uniform tidily except for the coat which was left ed.

With chocolate hazel eyes and chestnut brown hair, it's no wonder women fall under the traps of his mischievous eyes. Henry has a charm of a gentleman and as a self-acclaimed musician it wasn't a surprise to know that almost half the population of the school has a small crush on him. He was the most normal person in their group of three. Well if you consider a person who unknowingly plays with women's hearts normal then he'd just fit in in your world full of insanity. Henry wore his uniform perfectly as if it makes up for his unkempt hair.

Distraught platinum blonde hair, sharp and defined features, ed coat, no necktie, and eyes that withhold indifference; his physical appearance itself screams the word: rebel. But did you know that this little piece of a rebel is no other than Aiden Liu, the only student who tops the student ranking without ever being seen listening in classes? Out of them three, he's the most silent and stiff but that's what make all the girls in the school go crazy about him (which was absolutely strange in the eyes of the two players). He's stiff in the sense that he normally don't do things other than the way he was taught to or in simple terms, he's not the adventurous type.

Henry's POV

I saw our professor for our first period class not too far away from the designated classroom. "Holy crap," I muttered silently as I looked back on the two obviously uninterested students on adding another late in their records. Not that I care but I just have this wish to someday prove to the world that we three could attend class without being late but I guess that won't be happening today... again.

"Yah! Won't you two hurry up?" I said gesturing to our professor who walks at a turtle speed or maybe something slower than that. Guess age really does take a toll on some people and it just so happen that this guy is affected by such a disastrous disease called 'ageing.' I just watched our professor walked ahead oblivious of our presence.

"Why?" Kris let out a contagious yawn that made my other best friend yawn as well.

"Because we just got reprimanded yesterday? And that if we're late again, we'd be sent to do some community service?"

"As if. Who does that anyway in these days?" Aiden merely scoffed in disbelief before shaking his head slightly. Well, not that I'm gonna disagree on this besides we've been given deadly empty threats from professors ever since day one and still nothing has happened to us. But I got a bad feeling that something big would happen today.

Nevertheless, I just sigh in response, thinking why these two lazy bums are even my friends. We simply walked and even stopped by the vending machines which sells chips, chocolates, and drinks respectively since I was hungry due to the long walk from the parking lot to our building.

We were standing in front of the chocolate vending machine, fantasizing the thought of having its sweet taste lingering in our mouths when suddenly Kris told me as he flipped a coin towards my direction which I successfully caught within my hand. "Buy me some, Henry." As expected from the richest student who have graced the lands of this national university.

"Whatever. Thanks for the treat, bro," I smirked coyly as I pressed the button for my desired chocolate and grabbed it from the dispenser before unwrapping the chocolate bar and shoving it directly into my mouth in one go. Not to brag but I have super

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter