You Saved Me But

Is It Worth It? (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"As you can see, the measure of angle M is equivalent to the measure of angle B; therefore, this constitutes the theory of..."

Kris and Henry sat beside one another. They were half-asleep and half-awake just to insult the teacher's lack of humor. It was true though, half the population of the class were already in another dimension by now and their physical state is just what's left of them.

" the teacher, man. I'd rather be messing with Hyoyeon than be here."

"I know. I could have ed my own guitar than listen to this bastard." Henry said exaggeratedly.

Kris laughed which earned him looks but immediately shushed down when the teacher looked behind. "What the , man? Your own guitar. Really?" He tried to muffle his laugh with palm in his mouth.

Henry grinned at the absurd thought. "Yeah. It's better than this hell." He said pertaining to the studious yet boring atmosphere.

Aiden's POV

"Get away from me, Kai!"

. Was that the brat's voice?

Kai? Oh . It's her ex-boyfriend. Lucky, the corridors are empty or else I wouldn't have heard it over the noise. I quickly ran towards the gymnasium, feeling the rush of adrenaline coursing through my body. I pummeled towards the door and immediately found Krystal obviously being ually assaulted.

I didn't waste a breathe as I immediately pulled him away from the brat and connected my fist with his nose. Thankfully, I was accustomed with street fights and boxing so I was quick to dodge from his comeback punch.

"Who the are you now?!" The frustration on his voice was evident. I slowly took a step backwards just to get near the brat.

"Your worst nightmare probably. Should we mess that face a little bit more?" I let out a sly smirk as I stood proud on my ground. I clenched my fists tightly and was about to attack once more when I felt a slight tug on my coat. Then suddenly all the adrenaline I previously had was flushed down to the drain as I heard her sobbing.

Seeing this as an opening, Kai went to throw a punch and unfortunately, it connected with my jaw. I felt the tinge of bittersweet blood exploring my taste buds before I pressed my thumb onto my lips.

"HEY! YOU TWO, GET HERE RIGHT NOW!" The volleyball coach yelled as he jogged towards us.

Freaking hell. I don't mind fighting and all but being caught by an authority is another problem. . Victoria noona can't really know about this.

The coach ordered us to go to the principal and even accompanied us in case we start another royal rumble. Kai kept on uttering silent curses but I bet the coach was hearing it, just not doing something about it. I pretty much speculated that this guy also has some strings connected on the school council.

On the way, Krystal was just mum and her tear-stained face looked down on the ground, leaving her hair as a shield for her face. Surprisingly, she stood beside me so I was now between Kai and the brat while the coach was behind us. Although there was about a dozen of inches between me and that .

When we arrived at the office, we sat on the waiting area for a bit before Krystal was called in. I guess we will have to give individual statements. I sure hope that Krystal will tell the truth or else I don't know how to get out of this situation.

After a couple of minutes, Krystal went out with fresh new tears clouding her eyes which she immediately wiped with the back of her hand. She did not say a thing as she went out and probably have gone to God knows where.

I was then called up next. The principal asked what happened and I truthfully narrated what I saw and what I did though I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter