One Hurdle Down

Is It Worth It? (Indefinite Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the dawn of a dreaded Monday, a certain platinum blonde teen woke up quite early despite the fatigue pulling down his weight. To be honest, he was very energetic to the point that he was casually leaning on the kitchen counter, drinking milk out of the carton itself. On his face appears an unusual small smile.

So here it was. Monday. The day that he may finally dispose of the bratty cheerleader. As said before there will be a test on the class of Mr.See and if she fails, according to his vision, then everything would be back to normal.

Aiden could only shudder at the thought of their previous encounter. Truth be told, he was very eager to get an answer on why she suddenly broke down but decided against it after he found her absentmindedly annoying him due to her slow thinking. Well, how could she not even know who Adolf Hitler is? That man was like a plague on the face on the Earth.

In any case, Aiden felt light as he practically has a bounce on each step he took. From the moment he showered until now that he had arrived to the university. Student were all over the hallway, some gushing about the handsomeness of the young lad while some just minding their own businesses.

"Aiden. Where's the princess?" Two guys immediately greeted him just after he closed his locker. Aiden looked at the two and found out that it was his best friends, Kris and Henry.

"Don't know. However, I would like to know why you're here so early?" He asked with a quirked eyebrow while looking at the illuminating clock hanging on the ceiling. It is still minutes before the time and the two here are surprisingly early.

"Come on man. It's not like we're gonna leave you by yourself serving the princess early in the morning." The tallest of them three said while snickering. Apparently the two have heard about the incident last week wherein the blonde teen arrived early with the princess in tow.

Aiden thought for a moment before finally getting their point across. He just scoffed at them before shaking his head a little in dismay.

The two laughed at his reaction before following him towards their class. "So where is she?" Henry asked.

"Well.. Perhaps she's preparing to go on a deserted island." Aiden merely shrugged, leaving the two clueless at what he said.

After school

"Aiden. Can you come to the faculty room?" Mr.See, his history teacher suddenly arrived at the door of the classroom. At first he was baffled at the sudden meeting but thinking about the failure of Krystal, he suddenly got the idea of receiving a scolding. However, instead of reflecting on his wrong actions, he was actually rejoicing internally at the successful good riddance of the latter.

Aiden nodded at the teacher before following him over to the nearby room. The teachers were scattered around the area but most are going out and saying their farewell to the other employees. Seems like students are not the only ones excited about dismissal.

"About Krystal." Aiden's roaming eyes suddenly attended to the old man in front of him. Based on the expressions of the man, Krystal have failed the test since he was basically scrunching his eyebrows probably out of disconcert.

Instead of replying, the platinum blonde teen kept mum.

"She exceeded my expectations. I didn't know that you would be able to change her in just a few days time. Krystal only have two mistakes on the test though it's fairly easy, I can see that she would definitely pass as long as you continue tutoring her."

The smug expression on the teen was completely wiped off at the joyous tone of his teacher. Thoughts of how could she have done such a miracle over a little amount

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter