Byuntaeyeon

Princesses of Tennis

"Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-nana..." I was rudely awoken by Tiffany's dreadfully annoying alarm ringtone, which she had insisted was super effective. I could certainly see why...

Still feeling extremely tired, I unwillingly forced my eyes open only to see Tiffany's twin assets right in front of my face, my left hand cupping her right . I recoiled in shock, or at least attempted to, realising that my right arm felt numb and seemed to be stuck somewhere. Somehow or other, my right arm had apparently slipped under Tiffany's shirt in the middle of the night, travelling all the way up her smooth, warm back, with my right hand now incomprehensibly protruding from the collar of her shirt.

Tiffany doesn't seem to be awake yet...perhaps I could get my arm out before she is?

I gently move my arm downwards, slowly dragging it down her exposed back, making sure that I wouldn't wake her up.

Easy does it...

Out of the blue, Tiffany begins to stir and I freeze in panic. Please don't wake up...please don't wake up...I chant repeatedly in my head. Lady Luck was definitely not on my side that day, for Tiffany opened her eyes and met mine instantly. I felt like a deer in the headlights, my position must have looked tremendously incriminating. My arm was halfway down her back, my hand positioned right beside the clasp of her bra.

Tiffany jerked upright in shock and screamed in a tone half-angry, half-shocked, "YAH, KIM TAEYEON YOU BYUNTAE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I retract my arm from its awkward position at the speed of light. "Sorry...I...when I woke up I was in this position...I didn't mean to..." I stammered in a small voice.

Tiffany stared at me suspiciously and questioned once again, "Really? No ogling, no attempts of hanky-panky?" 

"Not at all, I promise, I swear on my life..."

Tiffany broke out into a smile, "Ok, I believe you. Anyway, you've done far worse to me in your sleep..."

"I have?"

"Kim Taeyeon, I wanted to be nice to you, so I never told you this, but it's really hard to sleep with you! You move anywhere and everywhere, you sleeptalk, you use me as your bolster...trust me, the list can go on and on. I don't know if it's because you're a byuntae at heart, but you do really naughty things to me in your sleep. Once I woke up with your hand in my pants, once I woke up to you squeezing my s..." Tiffany complained, her rant interspersed with giggles.

Oh god...I never knew I talked in my sleep and I definitely never knew about my erted ways while in deep sleep...

"How do I not know about this myself?"

"You're such a heavy sleeper, nothing seems to wake you up. I'm the one that always gets woken up by you, Byuntaeyeon!"

"I never knew I talked in my sleep...what do I say?"

"Let's just say I learnt a lot about you by listening to you sleeptalking." Tiffany smirked and gave me a wink.

"Such as?" I was rather interested to learn about this side of myself I knew nothing about.

"Your deep, deep hatred for academics."

I smiled, I guess I talk sense and truth in my sleep...

"Your ual orientation."

My body stiffened slightly. A bit too willing to share private information, maybe?

"Your crush, the girl you have feelings for." 

Wow...thanks a lot, sleeptalking Taeyeon...

"You know, you could have just told me personally, Byuntaeyeon."