Good Morning

Light in My Eyes

We slept at very late hour last night, I thought I would be sleeping until the sun shone brightly into the room through the windows. Surprisingly, it was twilight when I cracked my eyes opened. The first thing I wanted to do was to pull the curtains together and kept the room dark, so that Sunggyu could continue sleeping. However, I couldn't move, his hands and legs were still cuddling around me and he seemed not moving since the moment he fell asleep. I tried to sleep again but failed because the room was getting brighter. If I broke free from him and went to pull the curtains, definitely he would be waken up, then what was the point to keep the room dark? So, all I did was laying still and looking at the sleeping Sunggyu.

 

He looked really peaceful. After so many days of hectic schedules, he barely had enough sleep. I really wanted to safe him from waking up but the sun has slowly shone brighter and brighter. I could actually see him very clearly now, that some tiny pimples rested freely on his face, his long eyelashes laid beautifully along his eyelids, his perfect nose stood upright arrogantly and his sweet soft lips slightly parted luringly. What really caught my eyes was the stubble that grew out so much over nightly, they looked cute and y at the same time which I didn't know how could it be possibly happened. I really wanted to touch them but that would surely wake him up, so I kept my hands still and tried to feel those stubble with my gaze. 

 

When the sun was getting brighter and the rays of sun had finally shot on Sunggyu's face, I slowly held up my hand trying to shield his eyes from the direct sunlight, but that didn't help to save him from waking up. With the curtains open widely, the room was very bright now, I saw him slightly twitch his head and his eyelashes were moving too. Slowly, he opened his eyes and blinked a few times as if confused about where he was at the moment, until he saw me smiling to him, immediately his eyes turned to smiling and his hands and legs became tighter around me.

 

"Morning..." He greeted me with his low hoarse voice, then laughed quietly to himself, "Sorry... my voice..."  He smiled embarrassingly then tried to clear this throat a few times. I placed my fingers onto his lips and shook my head lightly, tried to stop him from hurting his throat and he stopped it but looked at me with his curious eyes. I actually liked his hoarse voice, it was his raw and natural voice, and how anyone would have the chance to actually hear his just-wake-up low hoarse voice this up close? The idea made me delighted and I leaned in to kiss his lips which caught him in surprise. Without hesitation, he answered my kisses gently and caressing my face lovingly, totally ignored the morning breathe that seemed to be so sweet and lovely for the first time. 

 

It didn't take long for Sunggyu to break away but he still kept his gaze on me, he wanted to know why. "I like it... your wake-up-voice..." Then, my gaze fell on his stubble, "...and your stubble..." I finally landed my finger to touch his stubble and traced them along the area which was now has turned to the smiling shaped followed the smiling lips. "Are you serious... my hoarse voice?" He smiled in disbelieving, I just nodded and smiled in replied. "And the stubble... they trouble me so much, sometimes I have to shave a few times in a day to keep myself look clean, and you like them?" I just smiled and kept touching his stubble without leaving my eyes from them. Sunggyu shook his head a few times but he looked really pleased, or simply didn't know what to do with my kind of interest.

 

"Should I keep them for you?" He spoke with his playful tone while brushing my face gently with his thumb. I thought carefully and retrieved my finger, "No... please shave them, for fans sake." He smiled and said, "Then... I shall wake up with you every morning, for your own sake..." He leaned in and rested his forehead onto mine until our noses touched each other's, and I saw him grinned in the teasing way. I wanted to punch his chest for teasing me but the sunlight really bothered me, so I moved away from him and thought to go near the windows to pull the curtains. At the same time, one of my wrists was pulled by Sunggyu and that hauled me to an immediate stop. I turned to him and saw his panic face, he must have thought that I was annoyed with his teasing. "Just a second..." He saw my soft gaze and my smiling, so he loosened his hand slowly and let go of me. 

 

I quickly went to pull the curtain to block the annoying sunlight, the room turned dark instantly and the room began to feel cooling too. When I returned to the bed, Sunggyu sit upright and pulled me closer for a better look to my eyes, "You aren't mad... right?" I shook my head, "I wanted to pull it off before the sun rose, but I was locked under your bolster-hug." Didn't expect to hear this, he laughed in relief and said with his soft voice, "Sorry..." I smiled and punched his chest lightly then laid on the bed again, he followed and secured me with his bolster-hug again. I moved closer and buried my forehead around his neck, then, he stopped talking again, just hugged me and rubbed my back to and fro. 

 

"We have a whole day today..." He sounded very delightful, I kept silent and waited for him to continue. "Do you want to go out? Like a... a date...?" He sounded very shy when he mentioned 'a date' but I could hear his excitement, and I wasn't sure about it so I didn't say a word. He loosened his arms and moved away a little, tried to catch my gaze and waited for my reply. "In the public?" I rose my eyebrows and sounded unsure, he smiled and tried to sooth my worries, "Fans won't see me, they never did." 

 

Actually, I was hoping that he would stay in to sleep more and get enough rest, so I tried to sound persuasive, "I really don't mind to stay at home, I just want to spend more time with you... not being disturbed..." He was very pleased with my saying and smiled so sweetly, "I have the same thought actually, but... staying at home whole day... just you and me..." He paused at the mid sentence hesitated if he should continue, and I saw his sheepish smiling eyes. "You know... I might not able to keep my promise..." I looked at him tried to catch what he was trying to say. "...I'm only human, I have weakness too... and... I'm healthy..." I narrowed my eyes still looking at him, but I was definitely lost. Then, he avoided my gaze and blushed a little, almost inaudible, he said, "... that one... to behave......" 

 

Slowly, I picked up what he meant and sighed quietly. He pouted and spoke with his pitiful voice, "I'm just being honest..." I dropped my gaze and sighed again, "I know..." He lifted my chin and looked at my eyes again, wanting to know if I was mad at him. I really couldn't blame him for being honest with me, and he was right, he might not really sleep obediently even if we stayed at home the whole day, so I decided to go out with him, "Where do you want to go?" He smiled in relief again, "Anywhere not too crowded, if that could sooth your nerves." I smiled and nodded happily. 

 

After a short discussion, we decided to go for late breakfast then watch a movie, and we both agreed to 'no horror movies and no war movies'. Sunggyu checked for the movies with his phone. There wasn't any interesting movies that drew our attention, so we used the reverse method that to eliminate the 'must not watched' movies and the 'never felt interested' movies. He kept sliding his phone until a movie that caught his eyes, then he clicked open and we read the description together. It wasn't a very extraordinary storyline but it was the best compared with other movies which were listed, so we decided to go for a try. To sooth my nerves, he bought our tickets separately so that he and I could go in the cinema separately with the different QR code. 

 

We also agreed to meet at my car down the basement car park one hour later, which meant we had one hour for washing up and prepared ourselves. "Is one hour enough?" Sunggyu asked me doubtfully and I thought of it carefully, "Should be alright I guess... I don't make up..." He nodded a few times as if he got it, but he came back again, "It's our first date though..." He looked at me with the puppy eyes which caused me didn't know what should react. I might put on lip stick but I really didn't know how to make up, it was impossible for me to learn and did make up in just one hour. I bit my lower lip and thought of what to do with it and that I must be looking very panic and troubled, he couldn't help to burst into laughter. "Don't worry... I was just teasing you..." And he was still laughing. 

 

Scowling at him, I turned away and gesturing to walk away too, he quickly moved forward and hugged me from behind, securing me from walking away from him. He spoke softly to my ear, "I'm really sorry... you look very cute when I tease you, I couldn't help..." I could still hear him trying hard to hold his laughter, so I beat his hands once, but very quickly he caught my hand and turned me around to face him. "I sincerely apologise to you, forgive me... please...?" Actually, I was just acting as if I was mad, I really didn't know how to be angry with this squishy, so I pinched his nose with smiling as a sign of 'he was forgiven', and he grinned happily in relief.

 

Unexpectedly, he held my face and forced me to look at his eyes, "Look... forget about the teasing... Seriously, even you didn't make up, I've fallen for you so badly... so... just be yourself... be casual... Okay...? " I nodded in answering him but I felt the warmth of my own face, then he smiled lovingly brushing each side of my face with his both thumbs gently, therefore I knew I must be blushing like an idiot again. As if he could read my mind, he spoke with his sweet soft voice again, "No one should be blamed for blushing... and being too cute..." With his smiling face, he leaned in to kiss each side of my face, then finally onto my lips gently and forcefully. We both drowned in the kisses again and lost ourselves in the real time, until his stomach growled grumpily in hunger, we broke away and laughed together helplessly.

 

When we went out from my bedroom, he asked for my car key and explained with light tone, "It's a date, men should drive." I couldn't help to laugh at his 'men should drive' thought. He held out one of his hand with his palm facing up, waiting for me to drop my key onto it. He already got his driving licience and I really didn't see any reason why he shouldn't be driving, so I handed him my car key without any objection. He was very pleased when he took the car key, and of course, he was really thrilled with the idea of 'we're going for a date'. 

 

Before he left my place, he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead, then spoke with his low but sweet voice, "I'll see you soon." I smiled sweetly like I could help myself and waved him goodbye, he too waved to me with a big smile, then ran off to the staircases, didn't even want to wait for the lift. I closed the door and headed straight to my wardrobe, felt troubled of what to wear for the outing. He might be wearing the low profile clothing to avoid attention, but he was so happy with the thought of 'dating', he might be seriously dressing up. What should I wear?? I only had 1 hour to wash up and everything, and I really didn't want to be late for our first date, I must hurried up!