Korea

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV

Here I am, looking outside the plane's window while sitting comfortably at a first class seat when suddenly, flashbacks that I don't wanna remember hit me.

 

We are sitting under the tree and she's playing with my hand when she suddenly asked me,

"Chae, when we get married how many children do you want?" She smiled after saying that. The smile that sends butterflies to my stomach and the one which makes me forget about the world for a while.

"Two will be good, you know." I said as I stared at her lovingly. She smiled widely and leaned her head on my shoulder and I hugged her waist.

"Saranghae, Chae." I heard her and replied with, "Nado." And kissed the top of her head.

 

I didn't realize that I was already crying until someone handed me a handkerchief.

"This is the first time I saw you crying CL." I immediately looked at the person talking and saw Youngbae frowning at me.

Dong Youngbae, he and I are good friends and we're actually in the same circle of friends including Dara unnie, my annoying brother, Jiyong oppa and others that you'll meet sooner or later.

We haven't contacted each other for months because he became busy handling his company. Nevertheless, we're still close and I never expected to bump into him here.

I thanked him for the handkerchief and decided not to say something in response. I smiled bitterly at him and I guess he already knew why I cried.

"It still hurts oppa." he patted my head and hugged me lightly.

"I know, but you need to be strong and you gotta move on. I know it's hard, but that's the only way for you to find your true happiness." He patted my shoulder and went back to his seat.

Thank you, oppa. I whispered to myself. 

 

 

Minutes later, I asked a stewardess to give me a glass of vodka, moreover told her not to wake me up whenever they serve food, and just wake me up when the plane is about to land.

After receiving it, I quickly drank it and went to sleep.

 

-----------------

 

Dara's POV

 

After 30 minutes, I can get a glimpse of Chaerin walking towards me while she's looking at the piece of paper I'm holding with 'Pudong' written on it, accompanied by a sweet smile plastered on her face.

Ah. This kid is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter