M.M.

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So tell me what the hell are we doing here?" After getting dragged by Dara, Chaerin asks Dara whilst examining every part of the empty room.

 

"I was asking you, Lee Chaerin" Dara sternly replies to Chaerin with her arms crossed in front of her chest and her right foot rapidly tapping the floor.

 

As clueless as a newborn baby, Chaerin replies with, "Asking me what?" She is now facing Dara with her not-so-clueless face whilst mildly scratching her nape and having an innocent grin plastered on her face.

 

"Why did you say that?" Dara wonders why her friend would say such phrase infront of her suitor. She cannot think of any acceptable reason for what Chaerin had done. Was she being over protective? Was she being jealous or what?

 

"I said what?" Can she stop pretending? Dara asks herself and then sighs. Chaerin sits on the ground then draws imaginary shapes on the floor.

 

"That I am your girlfriend," there. Dara finally said it.

 

"Oh come on Dara, we both know I was just kidding... besides what I meant was girl friend as in a friend who is a girl, not girlfriend as in lover," Chaerin explains and then chuckles afterwards.

 

"So you mean, you said girl friend with a space, not girlfriend without a space?" Dara clarifies. Well, it's better to clarify things first before assuming, still she cannot believe how childish Chaerin's reason is. 

 

"Exactly!" Chaerin glees whilst raising her right arm with her right hand in a 'like' pose.

 

"Ugh you at lying, Chae," Dara rolls her eyes at Chaerin in annoyance.

 

"I am not lying," Chaerin denies.

 

"Yes, you are," Dara opposes.

 

"No, I am not."

 

"I said yes, you are."

 

"And I said no, I am not."

 

"Ugh you are too annoying," Dara gives up. Chaerin is being EXTRA annoying today. What's wrong with her? 

 

"You too," Chaerin grins sheepishly.

 

"Why did you do it anyway?" Dara's question which made Chaerin's brain stop for a couple of seconds. She also stopped drawing imaginary shapes on the floor.

 

Chaerin sat frozen. "I don't know. I- uhm.. my mouth has its own brain." Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.

 

Dara facepalms herself. "My gosh you're hopeless."

 

"Why do you sound so annoyed?"

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"He's just your suitor, right?"

"Yeah right, he said he was just your suitor"

"Gosh, it's no big deal, Dara! If you want, you could just go to him and answer him already," Chaerin consecutively asked. She's kind of irritated because of what Dara has kept on asking her. It's not like she is lying to her, but she doesn't just really know what pushed her to do such thing.

 

"You're cute," Dara giggles a little.

 

"Huh?" A while ago I was annoying, now I'm cute? This girl is crazy, Chaerin thought.

 

"You're cute when you're jealous," Chaerin widened her eyes.

 

"I'm not! besides it's you who is making a big deal out of that situation!" Chaerin replies defensively.

 

Dara cannot stop herself from continuously rolling her eyes. "Of course it is a big deal! He freaking out after you introduced yourself!" 

 

Flashback

 

Chaerin accepted his offered handshake and said, "Lee Chaerin, her girlfriend."

 

The next thing we know..

 

"MARIO!" 

 

He collapsed.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

"Oh.. right.. I totally forgot about that"

"It's his fault! Who told him to ing black out?" Chaerin yells a little bit while reasoning out.

 

"My gosh.. you are unbelievable," I shook my head.

"Could please at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter