Hyuna

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey... Dara... Hey..."

 

I can hear voices around me.

 

I can't figure out whose voices those are.

 

I tried to open my eyes, but i felt a sharp pain in my head which caused me to groan.

 

"Hey, Dara! Are you okay? Oppa, call the doctor!"

Chae.. I can hear my Chaerin. My love.

 

I slowly opened my eyes, and met Chaerin's worried eyes. She cares about me. I'm glad.

 

"How are you? Does you head still hurt?" Chaerin asked non-stop.

 

"I'm fine, baby. What happened to me?" I saw a slight confusion on her face.

 

"Huh, baby? Anyway, while we were on the ferris wheel you suddenly collapsed. Good thing we were already the next one to get out, I hurriedly called for an emergency."

 

Wait, what? Does she mean that we're not really together, that she didn't confess anything to me, that we were not separated for three years, and that it was all just a DREAM?! That explains her confused face when I called her 'baby'. My head ached because of the informations I have received. So I'm still in Korea. Those were one of a heck vivid dreams. Wish my dreams were real though.

 

"How many days was I sleeping?" I asked while rubbing my forehead.

 

"To be more precise, a week and two days."

 

"WHAT?!" I get up off of the bed suddenly, and a doctor enters my room. 

 

"Woah, easy, Ms. Park," said by the gorgeous doctor.

 

"How are you feeling?" She asks

 

"I'm quite fine, Doctor?"

 

"Santos. Just call me Doctor Santos," she smiles.

 

"Anyway, when can I get out of here, doc?"

 

"You can be discharged tomorrow afternoon," she told me while checking my vital signs.

 

"Hey Dal," I looked at the person standing beside the door. Hyuna. The one who left Chaerin hanging two years ago, but she's still my friend. I saw Chaerin with her eyes widened.

 

"Hey.." I said weakly. She walks towards me and nods at Chaerin.

 

"How are you?" she asks after sitting on a chair beside my bed.

 

"Great... I guess.." I noticed Chaerin is still shocked. She stood up and fake coughed, "Umm.. Dara I'll go outside for a while," I nodded, and she proceeded to go outside.

 

"How did you know that I'm here?" I asked Hyuna.

 

"I received the news from Sang hyun." 

 

"What is it?" I noticed that she has more to say, but she's hesitating.

 

"Is.. is she mad?" she said while looking at the floor.

 

"She's not mad at you, but mad is an understatement. She's brokenhearted, and she's hoping that you two could get back to each other," thinking that Chaerin is not yet over her hurts a lot. Chaerin must have loved her very much. 

 

"You know that we can't be together," she responded.

 

"Why not?" I asked even though I already know the answer.

 

"You know it Dal, don't pretend that you don't," I sighed. 

 

Hyuna, Chaerin and I were already friends before the drama happened. It all started when Hyuna broke up with her boyfriend. When Chaerin received the news, she immediately comforted Hyuna. They started texting and hanging out A LOT. Chaerin even forgot about our scheduled hang outs which made me mad at her that time. Later on, Chaerin told me that she confessed to Hyuna. I already knew that she likes her ever since, that's why she took the chance when Hyuna and her boyfriend broke up. I didn't know if Hyuna accepted or not, but as far as I know, a couple of months later they were already dating. After knowing they were already dating, I started staying away from Chaerin, afraid that I might ruin their relationship since I loved Chaerin more than a friend. A year later, Hyuna invited me to eat outside, I was about to reject, but she insisted, saying that she has something to say. I felt that it was related to Chaerin that's why I agreed. That night I found out that their relationship was only a rebound, and she just realized it when her ex-boyfriend came back.

 

"You two should talk. It's better if she'll know the truth," I stared at her while she's looking at the floor, probably thinking. "I guess you're right," she said while standing up. "I'll look for her 'kay? Get well soon, Dal," and with that I'm left alone in this white room. I'm afraid. What if they decided to get back together again? Ouch! That thought made a sharp pain in my head. I guess I have to rest for a while.

 

 

 

---------------

While sitting on a bench, I heard someone called me, "Hey Chae," that voice. That familiar scent. I felt her sat on the bench. I know it's her, I don't need to look beside me to confirm it. It's her, my first love, Hyuna. I froze. I don't know what to say.



"You're back," I remarked. It's so unexpected. I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter