Her Girlfriend

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several Months Later..

 


"I'm boreeeddddd," Dara yawns. That is already her nth yawn this hour. She's just unenthusiastically looking at her professor who is writing something on a piece of paper. She looks at her watch "Two more minutes left," she thought.



"So, next meeting, I want you guys to present a business that y'all wanted to do and how will you guys make it successful in just a year." And with that, the bell rang and so my professor disappeared. I fixed my things and walked towards the door when I heard someone calling me. I turned around and saw Enrique running lightly towards me with a boyish grin.



"Hey, Dara. Mind if I walk you to your car?" pleads Mario.


"Someone is fetching me but sure," replies Dara.



Dara doesn't like the idea of Mario walking her since Chaerin is fetching her plus the fact that Mario likes her, it will surely give other people incorrect assumptions if they'll see them together. But Mario pleaded so she doesn't have a choice but to agree.



As they got out of their classroom, she immediately saw the person who makes her heart skip a beat, there she is, Chaerin is just leaning on the wall while looking at her gold Rolex watch. She looks so hot just by doing those simple things. She looks at Mario and says, "Chaerin is already here. Thanks for accompanying me." Mario nods then leaves Dara.

 

She unhurriedly walked towards an occupied Chaerin. "Hey..," she faintly said. Chaerin raised her head and smiled sweetly at Dara.



"Hey.. would you mind if we drop by a restaurant first before going home?" asks Chaerin while she and Dara are walking towards Chaerin's car.



"Are you lowkey inviting me for a date?" teases Dara and giggles afterwards.



"Hmm... if you think it's a date then it is," answers Chaerin casually. Dara giggles silently after hearing that. Chaerin opens the door for Dara like she always does. She enters her car then drives to a newly-opened restaurant beside the Park's company.



"I heard they have the best cook in town so why not try it," says Chaerin while getting out of her car and gives the car key to the valet driver.



After getting inside the restaurant, they were escorted by the manager to their seats.



"Just order anything you want, it's all on me," says Chaerin after the waiter gave them the menu.



"Okayyy.... I want this, this, this, this, and this," Dara pointed out her orders to the waiter, and the waiter took Chaerin's orders afterwards.



"Are you THAT hungry?" teases Chaerin. She beams a playful grin.



"Well, duh. You didn't fetch me for lunch, and I had to do something earlier that's why I was unable to eat lunch," explains Dara with her matching hand gestures. Chaerin giggles.



"Sorry, I wasn't in the mood earlier and I forgot to inform you, too," said Chaerin. "It's alright," replied Dara.


After eating, they've decided to go to the park near their houses.



Chaerin and Dara are now sitting on one of the benches in the park while eating the ice creams Chaerin bought. One with the thoughts of her conversation with Dara's mom while the other one thinking about someone who is sitting beside her right now. However, no one decided to speak up their thoughts.



 

Chaerin's POV 


I still remember the time when Mrs. Park visited me at my parents' house.



*knock* *knock*



"What is it?" I yelled asking.



"Young mistress, Mrs. Park is looking for you. She's downstairs." After that, I heard the maid walked away. Why is auntie here? That's odd. I said to myself



I went downstairs and was greeted by auntie with a sweet smile.



"Hi Chaerin," greeted Mrs. Park



"Hello auntie. If you don't mind me asking, what brings you here?" I asked right away after sitting. I'm curious, okay.



"Very straight-forward. I don't mind at all, Chaerin. I'm here because of Dara." I felt my body shudder. What happened to Dara?



"What's wrong with Dara, auntie?" I'm having a bad feeling that this is somehow connected to her disease.



"We both know that she's sick, right? And I don't want her to spend her lifetime working hard and living by herself. That's why I'm planning to arrange marriage her to a business partner," explained Mrs. Park. Wait what?! Arrange marriage?! For pete's sake! we're already in the 21st century! That doesn't make sense anymore!



"If you're telling me that to ask for my permission, I highly oppose your decision. Sandara will surely not like your idea if she'll know it, auntie," I said breathlessly. I can see auntie's shocked face. This is the first time that I disagree with her decision. The very first time.



"Can you please explain why you disagree?" asked auntie.



"I.. uhh.. I." I can't find the right words to say but I don't really like the idea of D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter