Confession

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three weeks since Chaerin has started ignoring me. Everytime we encounter, she will avoid me. Either in the classroom. school's canteen and anywhere we meet. It also has been three weeks since Mario started accompanying me. It's not that he became Chaerin's substitute, but he's always around whether I like it or not. I don't have any choice but to go with the flow. He's still courting me. I don't know if he's numb or what, but I'm making sure that he gets the message that I'm not interested at him but he's pushy. It's my fault anyway. 

 

Anyway, As I walk down the hallway I caught a glimpse of Chaerin's back. Yes, I know that's Chaerin. Just by the shape of her body, I already know it's her.  I know and memorize her from head to foot! I was about to approach her when I noticed she's talking to somebody. I don't know who but the person seems familiar. Hmm... where did I see that person? Oh! Not too short, not too tall, fair skin, fit. Is that Gong Minzy?!  Oh, right! It's her. Why are they talking to each other?

 

They bid each other goodbye. Chaerin turned around which resulted to our face to face encounter. We looked at each other for a couple of minutes when she suddenly sidestoop. I know right! She's really avoiding me. "Chaerin, wait!" I shouted. 

 

She's continuously walking briskly and pretending that she can't hear a thing. "Chaerin!" 

 

Nothing. Still ignoring me.

 

I began to run but I guess she sensed that, and then started running, too. From a third person's view we looked like good friends chasing each other, but from my view, I looked like a fool chasing somebody who keeps on avoiding me. I looked like a crazy fan chasing her favorite idol. 

 

"Chaerin!" I yelled. But as usual, she's still ignoring my whole existence.

 

We kept on running until we reach the school's rooftop. Wait.. how did we get here? At last! She stopped running.

 

"At last! Good thing you stopped!" I spoke while catching my breath.

 

"What do you need?" a cold reception. I immediately felt goosebumps on my nape. 

 

I'm still holding my knees for support, catching my breath while I'm facing her back. Can't she feel any fatigue?! "Why?" I asked.

 

Silence. It looks like she's waiting for the next things that I will say. I stood up properly and spoke.

 

 

"Why were you avoiding me?

Why weren't you talking to me?

Why?" I asked constantly, but nothing. Silent treatment. I heavily sighed.

 

 

"What's your goddamn problem?!" It's getting annoying! She's always like this. We are always like this.

 

 

"You just suddenly left like what you did previously! You just suddenly stopped talking to me. What did I do to you?!" That's it. I already said the things that kept bugging my mind. Questions that have been left unanswered for the last three weeks and I'm not sure if it will have answers at all. 

 

"I'm so tired! Tired of understanding you! I've been trying to reach you these past few days, past few weeks, but you're always making a way to avoid me, to not talk to me." I started to sob. Yet, she's still silent. What's happening to you?! I straightaway wiped the tears accumulating in my eyes before she sees them. Haha!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter