Amusement Park

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

I woke up without Chaerin beside me. I got up, walked towards the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Messy hair, swollen eyes, dark circles around my eyes; typical morning face. I fixed myself and took a bath. After 30 minutes, I went downstairs and heard someone cooking in the kitchen.

 

I proceeded inside the kitchen and saw Chaerin cooking with her back facing me. She had her hair ponytailed, wearing an oversized white shirt, short shorts and a rilakkuma apron. 'She looks cute' I mumbled. "Hmm.. Smells delicious", I saw her startled and I giggled silently. 

 

I decided to put the plates and utensils on the table and after that she placed the ramen on the table and we ate silently. I looked at her and she looks like she wanna tell me something. 

 

"What is it Chae?" I broke the silence and continued eating.

"Look Dara.. I'm sorry for how I acted last night." I know she has more to say so I told her to continue.

"I'm sorry for being selfish, for smoking, for yelling at you... and lastly, for not doing my best to move on." she ducked her head and saw her playing with her fingers under the glass table.

"I already forgave you Chae.. Just, just promise me one thing." I told her and she looked at me and signalled me to go on.

"Promise me that you won't smoke again. No matter how big your problem is." she smiled at me and said,

"I promise, Darong." she said and we both smiled.

"Good. Now eat and you'll wash the dishes after this." I said and she nodded her head.

 __________

We are now currently inside her newly-bought car which was given to her by Jiyong. She said that she'll take me somewhere and assured me that I will like it. I decided to take a nap since she told me that it will take us an hour and 30 minutes to arrive there.

 

I woke up when I felt someone poking my cheeks multiple times.

"Ughhh.. Where are we?" I yawned and stretched my arms. I got out of the car and saw a big arch with the 'Everland' word on it. I felt my jaw drop and squealed. 

"Omo thank you, thank you, Chaerin-ah!" I hurriedly hugged her and heard her chuckle plus she hugged me back.

"No biggies. Now let's go inside since I already bought tickets while you were asleep a while ago." she put her arm around my shoulder and we walked towards the entrance of the amusement park.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter