Jealousy

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Entering our company feels like entering a new home - well, this would probably be my new home since I'll be working my off. I've decided to work immediately as soon as my dad told me I could start whenever I wanted to. They have decided to give me less works at first, before Dara flies off to Korea.

 

As I'm walking towards the elevator, I can hear some people murmuring, squealing and some people bowing at me.

 

''What is Lee Chaerin doing here?"

 

"I guess you are new. She's the daughter of Mr. Lee Ki Jin, the owner of this company."

 

I ignored them all and proceeded to enter the elevator. Getting out of the elevator, I, then go ahead to my office.

 

Looking at the Los Angeles skyline through the glass window while contemplating about Dara. She makes me smile just by thinking about her. She makes me laugh every time she hits me with her funny jokes and antics. Why didn't I realize this feeling before? Maybe I was so blinded by my love to Hyuna, or maybe that wasn't love at all, infatuation, perhaps. But what I felt for Dara is real, I never felt this way before with Hyuna. Maybe she's the one? I hope so.

 

I was in my reverie when I felt a familiar pair of arms on my neck, and I familiar lips on my cheeks.

 

"What were you thinking, huh?" Causing sudden goosebumps on my nape.

 

"Wrong question, babe. It should be who am I thinking?" I said then turned around to face her.

 

"So, WHO were you thinking?" Dara asks.

 

I leaned closer to her left ear and say, "You," then blew her ear lightly before returning to my position a while ago.

 

I can see her bushing madly. I chuckled, "Come here," I said as I pull her to sit on my laps.

 

"So what brings you here? I thought you'll be having a photoshoot today?" I ask while putting some of her hair behind her right ear.

 

She held my hands then played with it. "It got cancelled since they received the news that I'll be in Korea next week. They've decided to just shoot there." I heavily sighed.

 

"What's with the heavy sigh?" Worry was written all over her face.

 

"I don't wanna be away from you for 3 years and we'll be half a world away." while backhugging her, and her leaning on me. 

 

"Neither do I," says Dara. 

 

I felt a long vibration in my right pocket where my phone was located.

 

A call from Choi Seunghyun. I the loudspeaker.

 

"Yes?"

"Win Bar later, 19:30 sharp."

"Why?"

"We all need a break. Let's have fun for a while."

"Alright, who's coming?"

"The usual. Invite Dara, I know you're with her right now."

"Sure thing, bye."

"Bye."

 

"Club again?" Dara vexed.

 

"Seungri is probably behind this.", I reply, and hug her tightly. I glanced at my watch and noticed the time. "Come on, it's almost 17:00. Let's eat outside." I patted her laps and as soon as I stood up, I felt my thighs were paralyzed for almost 5 seconds. 

 

 

 

 I looked behind and saw Chaerin halted while caressing her thighs. I felt pity for her that's why I walked towards her and then, pecked on her lips. A grin formed on her lips, and mouthed, Saranghae. I replied with, "Nado," afterwards we proceeded to go out of the building.

 

Chaerin opened the shotgun seat's door for me and said, "After you, my lady." I went inside the car, then closed the door. Chaerin ran lightly towards the driver seat's door and went inside immediately. We fasten our seatbelts, then Chaerin drives.

 

"Where do you want to eat, baby?" Chaerin asks and looks at me after stopping the car because of the red light.

 

"Let's visit AKMU in their Café, what do you think?" I suggest.

 

"Sounds like a good idea. Let's go there." she uttered then turned right after the intersection and we've finally reached the Café.

 

We were welcomed by some staffs and Chaerin led me to the table which is located beside a glass wall. A waitress approached us and gave us a menu. "Excuse me, but where are Chanhyuk and Soohyun?" Chaerin asks with much respect. "Ah, they went out of town for a while." Said the waitress obviously flirting with my baby Rin.

 

"So, what would you like to eat BABY?" I said in annoyance, emphasizing the word baby. 

 

She chuckled then grinned. "Same as yours, babe." the waitress' face turned red while writing our orders. That's what you get for flirting with my baby I thought. 

 

"Jealous?" Chaerin says while grinning. I rolled my eyes and heard her chuckled. I stood up and went to the ladies' restroom, cause a girl needs to do her thing. After finishing my business, I washed my hands then went out of the restroom. 

 

 

I caught a glimpse of Dara getting out of the restroom, but was immediately blocked by a man rushing towards the men's restroom. He almost had a collision with Dara, what the?! But what disturbed me the most, is when they started talking to each other. Dara never talks to strangers, so this guy must be her friend. I frowned when I saw the guy's side profile. It's Lee Donghae, member of the famous boyband - Super Junior.

She looks at me then laughs, maybe seeing my eyebrows are almost meeting at the middle. She's still talking to Donghae which annoys me a lot. Why does she has to stay there and talk to him? asks myself. She gives me glances secretly with a come-and-get-me look. I spotted some people taking pictures of Dara and Donghae, right, they ship her with him. I stand up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter