A Friend in Need

Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please stay on your seats and fasten your seatbelts as the plane is about to land."

 






"Hey Dara, wake up."

 

Dara hums.  

"C'mon, wake up. We're already here."

 

"Huh?" Dara looks outside the plane's window and saw that the plane already landed. "Oh, sorry."

 

 

Chaerin and Dara are walking side by side towards the exit while they are followed by some fans who are taking some pictures of them.

 

We will be viral in social medias again for sure. Chaerin thought and sighed.

 

They stopped walking and stayed near the exit as they were waiting for someone who will fetch them.

 

"Hey Chae, who exactly is fetching us?" Dara asks.

 

"Based on Seungri, we will be fetched by our driver at exactly-," Chaerin stops and checks her wristwatch. 9:34AM. "9:35 AM." Chaerin looks outside and sees an approaching luxury vehicle with tinted windows and luxurious tires, and a capacity to hold many individuals; a limousine.

 

"Just right on time," Dara mumbles.

 

The driver went out of the car then opened the door for CL and Dara. "Welcome back, young mistresses, and good morning," the driver bows down and greets them with much formality.

 

"Good morning, too, Mr. Louise." Dara enters the car first and followed by Chaerin. 

 

"Say, are you tired or feeling jetlagged, Dara?" Chaerin asks out of curiousity.

 

"Not really. I had enough sleep in the plane, why?" Dara looks at Chaerin curiously.

 

"Wanna hang out a bit? Just a stroll in the park," Chaerin answers calmly.

 

Oooooooh! A stroll in the park! More like a date ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  aigoo what kind of idea is that Sandara Park?  Dara slaps herself mentally.

 

"Oh, sure thing. I don't mind," Dara replies pretending she doesn't care, but she actually feels so giddy inside. 

 

"That's great!" Chaerin presses something and says, "Please drop us off at the park near our village. Thank you." After saying that, it beeped and showed a green light; a sign that the driver understood and will follow what she said. 

 

 

_________________

 

 

 

"We're here." A manly voice can be heard inside the limousine. Chaerin and Dara went out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the park.

 

"So... where to?" Chaerin asked immediately after getting inside the park.

 

"You decide. You were the one who dragged me here afterall," Dara started looking around for some food stalls when Chaerin held her hand and dragged her to a restaurant.

 

"Welcome Miss Lee and Miss Park," greets the waitress and assists them to their respective table. Dara was puzzled. How did she know our names? Dara asks herself mentally. Her thoughts were cut when she heard Chaerin laughing. Dara raises her right eyebrow - asking why is she laughing.

 

"Hahaha. You should see the look on your face. You totally look clueless! Haha. By the way, this is my family's restaurant incase you forgot," Chaerin grins at Dara while slightly giggling.

 

"Oh... right..," What the heck! I just made a fool of myself. That was so uncool, Dara. That was sooooo uncool. Dara mentally slaps herself. Dara decided to look at the menu since Chaerin is doing the same.

 

"So what are your orders miss?" asked the waiter. He wore a flirty smile while looking at Dara, and Dara  notice at all since she is busy looking at the menu.

 

"So...," Chaerin was about to tell what are her orders when she noticed that the waiter is looking at Dara like he was undressing her with his very own eyes. Geez, everyone knows that Dara is beautiful no need to drool over her, Chaerin thought.

 

Chaerin fake-coughs and says, "So will you take our orders or drool over Sandara until Christmas?" while frowning. Dara wanted to laugh at Chaerin, but seeing Chaerin's eyebrows almost meeting at the middle means she really is serious. The waiter apologized and bowed his head in shame.

 

"Sorry, so what will be your order miss?" The waiter is slightly shaking.

 

"One Shrimp and Scallops in Green Curry Sauce, please," says Chaerin.

 

"What about yours, miss?" He turns to ask Dara.

 

"One Thai Peanut Noodles with Chicken," says Dara. The waiter nodded and apologized once again. "You're cute," mumbles Dara.

 

"Pardon?" asks Chaerin as she heard Dara spoke.

 

"Nothing. Were you jealous?" Chaerin automatically looked at Dara with a what-the- expression on her face. Dara chuckles and says, "Just kidding haha." 

 

Little did she know, Chaerin is contemplating if she was jealous or not. Why would I be jealous in the first place? Chaerin asks herself. I admit. I felt angry when I saw how the waiter was looking at Dara, but I'm not sure whether it was jealousy or I was just being over protective towards Dara. While Chaerin was in deep thinking, she wasn't aware that the foods were already served.

   

"Helloooo~ Earth to Chaerin, Chaerin to Earth," Chaerin didn't notice that Dara is waving in front of her and is ready to eat.

 

"Oh.. sorry,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter