Skinny Love: e i g h t

Skinny Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January, 2016

Just a little after New Years you went to go off on a holiday, traveling here and there.

I couldn't go with you because of all the applications I had to take care of, college applications.

Just because I had some time in my hands, I remember getting paper cuts, glue stuck onto my hand as I made a scrapbook.

My hands filled with lines and smudges with different colors from drawing and writing small notes, under every photograph printed out. Some notes didn’t have a photograph with it.

A scrapbook, that I would have never thought I would ever make.

Filled with all our memories that we made in a year so far and how we started up, even though there's only a few.

I still wanted to do it, because I wanted to show you how all of it meant to me.

To be able to spend those times with you even if you became busier, but that never changed how I felt for you.

I guess that's what you call young love, you tend to be blind to everything.

You didn't come back on time on the 14th though, I remember going in your apartment but you weren't home.

So I decided to wait for a little while, which turned into hours until the sky became dark, a black canvas with stars dotting it as the moon takes its place in the dark sky above.

I tried my best to make the scrapbook look pretty but also not too girly because it was meant for you.

I don't think you'll even like it but maybe you will, just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter