Skinny love: f i v e

Skinny Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 October, 2015

Something was different. Especially the look in your eyes.

That look, where you'd look at me and I’d see that light slowly fading away, your feelings.

Even so I smiled, like I always do.

You were back after all and I was grateful to be able to hug you again.

Fitting right under your chin perfectly, I didn't know how to feel.

Your smile was different too, it didn't look bright. I still took it because now you were finally back.

After months of being miles away from each other, rarely exchanging messages.

Something else was going on, my stomach feels like it's in knots.

 I knew.

 I decided to ignore it because right there and then, I was still yours.

You had your matches again, my exams finally over. It meant that I'll be able to watch you play more often.

Your volleyball matches.

It was hard to ignore the fact, that there's someone else paying too much attention to you.

She's cheering as loud as I am, she's prettier too.

She smiles really brightly, with her pearly whites on display whenever you strike; smiling at you proudly.

It can't be.

When you caught me staring at her, there was a change in your gaze. You were frowning.

Distracted, you almost never get distracted in a game.

You kept diving for the ball. Your face always meeting the sand, onwards.

When the game finished, I remember scolding you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter