Skinny Love: t w o

Skinny Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14 January, 2015

We were practically glued to each other. No one could tear us apart.

Always side by side, doing everything together. It became like a routine.

To wake up, the first thing we do is message each other. Then meet up for breakfast, makings sure we at least spend time with each other before we go on with our lives.

In the evening, when we’re both lucky we’d eat dinner together. When we’re back home, we’d talk to each other just before we go to sleep.

Sometimes the both of us would be too stubborn and before I know it, you’d already be sleeping and you’d wake up then deny the fact you fell asleep.

Other times, we’d stay up until two in the morning, when we planned on sleeping early.

Even if we didn't know, our friends knew we already had a thing going on but we were too afraid or too shy of saying it first.

So instead, I took the first step.

Just a year before, I took the chance of confessing to someone to only be left behind but I knew you were different so I did.

I took that risk of knowing the possibility of getting hurt.
 

I remember that morning, when we were just having breakfast these words came out from my mouth because I thought it was the right moment to bring it up.


"You're you. I just love you, okay? You're that one person who makes me happy."

Fortunately, you said something that I was hoping you would, after getting your coffee in the wro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter