Skinny Love: t w e l v e

Skinny Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14 May 2016

Exactly a month later, I'm brought back to you with our friends sending you off to Italy. 

You smiled at me, this time it was real. I smiled back because it seemed like everything was normal again, moving on with our lives. 

Our friends already knew so they didn't say a word about it. 

We were all wishing you goodbye, and I got to hug you last. This time you've hugged me back and I hugged you tightly, you'll be going to Italy for good to further your studies. 

I'm happy for you, doing what you want after how much you've worked for it. 

Before you entered the Departures you looked back at us to wave again for the last time, smiling brightly. 

That's right, you should always smile like that, you look most beautiful that way. 

I waved back and at that moment, when we've locked eyes, it felt like the same moment when I realized how much I have loved you and your face dropped slightly, like you're telling me you felt it too. 

Your smile doesn't falter though, "Take care", you mouthed across the glass that was separating you from us before you turned around to walk away. 

This time I watched you walk away. 

I'm sorry for not being able to be the best boyfriend, I'm sorry for the pain I've caused you to go through, I'm sorry for making you feel terrible things that you shouldn't have. I'm sorry that I've caused us to end this way. 

Thank you for being the best girlfriend an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter