Enemies

Secret llove

After lunch was free time. I managed to drag YoungAh away from Teen Top to a secluded area behind the canteen.

"Explain, YoungAh, why do I need protection?"

"Well...As you know, our spy academy is only for girls and it's a secret. If anyone, or even worse, our enemies, finds out we're spies, it would be bad."

"Get to the point" I snapped.

"Someone hacked into our school's computers and accessed the confidential files. Of all the thousands of students across the world, only your file was missing." YoungAh explained.

"M-My file...? So I'm in danger?" 

YoungAh nodded slowly.

"And so the school sent you here to protect me in case the person that took the file comes for me." 

YoungAh nodded again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you clear of your duties?" A dark voice asked.

"Yes..." A teenage boy answered, his voice full of sorrow.

"Good. Let no one know of this. You can go now." Dark-voice waved his hand to dismiss the boy.

The teen stared at the picture of the girl while lying on his bed. What a beauty... Why must I harm her...

He sighed and closed his eyes and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Short update I know, but I'm really busy these days, sorry. I'm trying to improve my story because now that I read it again it seems pretty lame.