We Meet Again

Secret llove

I stared at the tall figure glaring at the man who harassed me. "L-L.Joe?!" I stuttered incredulously. My heart warmed at the thought of him coming to my rescue. But ofcourse I need not rely on him, for I had confidence my fighting was as good as him. Spies always needed to have fast reflexes and good agility, and not to forget good fighting skills in times of danger.  "Don't let me see you again" L.Joe scowled into the man's face and released him, sending th man running off in a fluster. He turned to me and his expression softened. "Are you hurt?" He asked. I shook my head, resisting th urge to smirk. Hurt? If he hadn't come, I would've kicked that man's sorry . "D-Do you live here?" I asked, my eyes widening. Pursing his lips, he nodded. "So.....We meet again.." He whispered as he gazed into my eyes. My heart started beating faster at the intense staring competition. I noticed that his cheeks were starting to turn red and I smirked, not breaking the gaze. He looked away and cleared his throat.

"Why are you here?"
"I live here now too." I said sourly.
The silence was starting to turn awkward as neither of us said anything. Now is a good chance to find the answers to my questions. 
"What's your favourite colour?" I asked, beaming up at him. 
He looked at me like I was crazy, then said "White."
"How old are you?"
"16" kyaaa~~ same age as me!  
"Do-"
"I have no time for 20 questions." He cut me off with an annoyed look.
I  shut my mouth and looked up at him. 
"Bye" He said then walked off. That girl sure is interesting.