schooool

Secret llove

"Here, your uniform." Umma threw a uniform on the ground before me. I bent to pick it up and I eyed the uniform. Plain... ChangNam High... (Okay totally random name) Hwaiting, ++++! I hope I make new friends... 

My hopeful spirit disappeared when I saw the school gate. The school name was covered with graffiti, th gate was spray painted blue, black and red. Gosh, this school must be for hooligans.. I took a deep breath, and walked through the gates. And I stopped in my tracks. I was totally out of place. My blouse was buttoned and tucked into my neat, knee-length skirt and my hair was tied neatly into a ponytail whereas the girls' blouses were left bunttoned just enough to cover their bras and left untucked. Their skirts could barely cover their underwear and they didn't bother to tie their hair. Boys and girls were huddled together and either gossiping, making out or flirting.

They all stopped to gawk at me as I walked past. "goody two shoes!" a girl sneered. 
Eeew, where did this crap come from?
What's with her?


I gritted my teeth, ignoring th insults from people.

 I checked my class schedule. Maths. Uggggh. As I walked into the classroom, girls and boys were standing or sitting on tables,   chatting and laughing. They all saw me and they glared at me, it was like a repeat of earlier on. I lowered my eyes and walked to the back of the class where a group of boys were chatting. I counted them. 6 boys, lesser than th rest of th groups and they were the only group that didn't stare at me. I sighed in relief and walked over to th empty desk.