Spy-In-Training

Secret llove

"+++, you're up." Mr. Kim's voice blared through the telecom in my ear. I stood up right away and started running, jumping over various obstacles in my path, my eyes darting around the night market searching for my assigned target. I caught sight of a head, with milky blonde hair. "Target locked" I whispered into the comm and weaved through the crowd towards him, my eyes never leaving his head. My aim was to get his thumbprint.. Mr Kim always brought us out on field operations and gave us tasks. Finally the crowd cleared and the blond was right in front of me.

I lowered my head and fell into step a few inches behind him, he was talking on the phone  and gave no notice of me. But ofcourse, if he noticed me that would be bad for I wasn't called the best spy-in-training for nothing. "Of course Ben, you can count on me," he mumbled into the phone. From my backpocket, I swiped out a mirror with frosted glass. Stealthily, I pressed the cool glass firmly under his left thumb then backed away to the crowd. I hid behind a stall and observed him. He turned around with a look of confusion on his face, I immediately took note that he had nice features. 

He lifted his left hand and stared at it for a moment. His eyes swept across the crowd, without a need to tiptoe for he was tall thus he stood out among the bustling crowd. As his eyes looked at the stall I was hiding behind, I immediately ducked into a squat. After a few heartbeats, I stood up and peered at the crowd. The boy left, walking towards the street ahead. "Mission complete, Mr Kim." I said into the comm as I rushed back to the assigned meeting place, thinking about the boy.