Moving.

Secret llove

Walking home, L.Joe kept appearing in my thoughts. Where is he from? How old is he? Does he have a girlfriend? What is his favourite colour? Random questions about him kept popping up. I hoped that I would have an answer to those questions soon. As I walked through the open gates of my home, I was still thinking of him.

Wait.... Open gates? Cold sweat traced my cheek as I rushed into the house, only to find it empty, no furniture anywhere. I hurried up to my room and found my bed, table, cloest EVERYTHING gone. What was happening? My family. Where was my family? I hurried to the dining room and found my father sitting on the floor, looking dejected. "WHAT'S GOING ON APPA?!?!"  "......" "APPA!!" I screamed. "I've gone bankrupt. I've invested too much and lost too much." My father stuttered out in a low voice. "B-Bankrupt...?" I muttered to myself, aghast. "Where's brother and umma?" I asked in a hard voice. "On the way to our new.....home." Appa gave me the address and I took a taxi there with the remaining money in my wallet as our new home was far from our semi-detached. I didn't know what to think. Investing? Appa? Aish, now we're poor. 

I got out of the taxi and did a double take. I was facing a small town, no skycrapers at all, and its buildings were decorated with graffiti. Cigarettes, plastic bottles and other litter was scattered all over the ground. Home.... I sighed and walked around the town, in search of my new house. If th town was like this, what would the school be like? I shuddered at the thought. 

Unit 08-21. I knocked on the door. My mother peered out and gave me a menancing glare. " Get in here, useless daughter." Wordlessly, I stepped into th house and my jaw went slack. House? Is this even a house? The paint was peeling from the walls and the light was flickering. The tv was small and had 2 antennas sticking out above it. One look and I could tell that this house had definitely never heard of TECHONOLOGY before. There was no computer. A tiny radio sat on a closet. There was only 1 room, 1 small toilet and a slightly-bigger-than-the-room kitchen. In th living room there were only 2 wooden stools. And a small table. Is this how everyone's house looks like? This town is so poor... I yearned for our huge semi-detached as I stared at a cockroach making its way up the wall.

I decided to roam around town, noticing things, something a spy must be good at.
None of th shops were air-conditioned, only fast food restaurants.
It is normal to have in public.
The more you show parts of your body, the more friends you have.
Skirts can only be 4cm (maximum) below your underwear.

By the end of my walk, I was thorougly disgusted with this town. As I turned a corner, I saw a blonde head walking. L.Joe? I thought hopefully. I ran on my tiptoes up to that person and slowly walked past him, making sure to drop my wallet as I did, using the acting skills I learnt in spy academy to make it look like an accident. "Aie?" I muttered to myself, loud enough to make sure th blond could hear, then turned around, like I was looking for something. As I bent down to pick up my wallet, I looked at the blonde. Sadly, it was not L.Joe. But this blonde looked almost as good as him. The blonde looked me up and down, then gave a approving grunt, there was a suspicious twinkle in his eyes.

I bowed out of kindness and backed away slowly. He caught up to me and grabbed hold of my hand, spinning me around to face him. "How much do you want, y?" He caressed my arm with his left hand, his right touching my lips. I went rigid at his touch. As I braced myself to knee him in his sensitive spot, someone grabbed his neck and kicked his back. "Don't touch her" a deep voice growled.