Teen Top

Secret llove

I placed my bag on the floor next to me and looked around the room. It was dirty, ants were crawling on the walls, the tables were vandalized and there was only one fan hanging from the ceiling. Sigh. I laid my head on th table and grimaced. Suddenly I felt my bag vibrating. Spy academy! I took my bag and placed it on my lap. I peered inside, sure enough, the mini device that every spy-in-training has was blinking and vibrating. It only vibrated when another spy wanted to contact you. I grabbed my bag and headed to the toilet.

I checked that the toilet and empty, then I locked myself into the cubicle furthest away from the door. I took out the device and flipped it open, a mini TV popped out, showing my best friend YoungAh's beaming face. "What?"  I whispered. "Later during reccess at your  school, come to the canteen!" YoungAh exclaimed then the screen turned blank. What did she mean? I'll have to find out later during reccess. 

I headed back to class only to find my seat taken by a boy. "Excuse me, this is my seat..." I tapped the boy's shoulder. "DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE --" the boy turned around and stopped shouting when he saw my face. "Ofcourse sweetie, come sit here!" The boy's tone softened and he grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap. I was about to slap him when a familiar voice said "Don't bully the girl, ChangJo." I turned. Holy crap, it was L.Joe! "L-L..." I stuttered, loss for words. He attended ChangNam High too! ChangJo released me and I scrambled up to my feet. One look and I could tell L.Joe was a rebel. He wore ankle socks, his shirt half untucked, his tie hanging loosely from his collar and he wore a ring on his index finger. But he still looked gorgeous. 

"You again." L.Joe narrowed his eyes at me. I blushed and hurriedly sat down at a seat infront of ChangJo after seeing that no one sat there. "SIT DOWN IDIOTS!" The teacher came barging into the class and despite his loud voice, no one flinched, or had any reaction. The rest of the class shuffled lazily to their seats and sat down, not caring about the teacher. Someone kicked my chair and I turned around, staring at ChangJo. He smirked, and said "That old man's name is Mr Baek, just telling you since you're a newcomer, sweetie." "Don't call me that, ert." I snapped. He raised his fist at me and I turned back to the front. 

"POP QUESTION!" Mr Baek shouted. "++++! What is 56X41?!"   "Picking on the newcomer so fast..." the boy next to changjo muttered. I saw his MrBaek's intention right away. He wanted to see if I was like the other students, dumb and violent. "2296" I answered within 5 seconds. I was a spy, I had to be quick in mental calculation. Mr Baek was dazed, he stared dumbfoundedly at me. Even the whole class was silent, for once. Aish, so much for blending in. 

"G-good..." Mr Baek said then cleared his throat and continued his lesson, not once did he call on me again. 

So her name is ++++..... L.joe thought to himself. 

Finally it was reccess. I wondered what YoungAh meant. Ahead of me, I heard alot of squeals and screams. I hurried forward to see what the commotion was about. I squeezed through the crowd and saw L.joe and his 5 friends sauntering down the hall towards the canteen. 

"L.JOE!!! OH YOU'RE SO DASHING!" Girls squealed and swooned over L.joe. I rolled my eyes. Typical. I escaped from the crowd and walked alongside the squealing fangirls, walking past them, my mind still on YoungAh. I accidently bumped into a girl from the crowd. But I was lost in thought and didn't notice. 

"HEY NEW GIRL!" The girl hollered after me. Her voice was even louder than Mr Baek. Th fangirls stopped squealing at once. Even L.Joe and his gang, which I learnt was called Teen Top, stopped in their tracks and stared at me and the girl. 

"YOU BUMPED INTO ME! DON'T YOU HAVE TO APOLOGIZE, ?!" The girl scowled. "Sorry." I muttered then turned around and continued walking. I heard heavy footsteps behind me and counting on my instincts, I dodged to the left and sure enough, the girl's hands grabbed at air. 
"Ohmygosh..No one dares to defy JiMin.. the new girl is dead.." A skinny girl muttered , breaking the silence. JiMin? This time I really paid attention to her. A  girl with long, curled brown hair and obvious curves and heavy makeup. 
"Yah, you're going to pay for bumping into me!" JiMin yelled, her voice echoing through the hall. She charged towards me, her fists in position to no doubt, give me a bashing. But even though she had strength, she was slow and her mind was clouded by fury, so she was reckless and an easy target for me. I made no move, just stood there watching her run towards me. Just when she was about 3 inches away from me, I moved to the right. JiMin's fist hit nothing. Startled, she stumbled forward and landed on her bum. She looked so dumb I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing. 

JiMin's face turned red from embarrassment. She got to her feet and ran for the toilet. Now everyone was staring at me. Not knowing what to do in this awkward situation, I waved and said "Hi, my name is +++. I'm new." then I headed towards the canteen before anyone could see my red cheeks.