Antiiis

Secret llove

As I strolled into my next class, everyone was staring at me. 

"Wh-wh-what?" I stammered.

"Stupid snotty woman" A boy sneered and spat onto the ground. 

The teacher was not here yet, so I definitely wasn't late or something. I looked down and walked to the only empty seat at the back of the class, ignoring glares and insults from all those gangsters. 

As soon as I sat down I busied myself with fiddling with my pencilcase to take my mind off the insults. 

"Hey" 

I froze. Pleeeeease not another of my haters.

I turned slowly and my heart skipped a beat, but in a different way. 

"What....?" I asked him.

"You've got yourself a bunch of haters now huh?" L.Joe smirked.

"Are you one of them?" I asked. Somehow, it felt like it would kill me if L.Joe hated me as well.

"Nope. Got no reason to." He answered with a half-smile on his face.

I sighed internally. After class I packed slowly, making sure I was the last one out of class so I wouldn't get noticed by my haters, which seemed to have increased in numbers. Surprisingly, L.Joe stayed back with me and we walked out of class together and immediately got surrounded by jealous, squealing fangirls whose smiles vanished the moment they saw who L.Joe was with. Me. 

I moved abit to put some space between me and L.Joe so the crowd could envelope him and leave me alone. But as I started to move, L.Joe put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. Being so close to him, I felt a strong sense of security. 

"With me here, you don't have to be afraid." He leaned down and whispered into my ear,his warm breath sending shivers down my spine. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is more dazzling in real life than in the picture... 

Thinking about what I needed to do later, dread filled me. 

I took a step back, back to my hiding place and planned my next move.

My first action, getting people to hate her had worked, better than I expected.

Now what was her best friend's name again? Ah yes, Youngah. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As me and L.Joe stepped into the canteen, we separated as I wanted to buy my food. As I was walking towards the stall, a boy wearing a cap, sunglasses and hoodie bumped into me, and something dropped from his hand. Before I could return it to him, he had already ran off. I picked up the object, which was a small note, and read it. 

Meet me outside the village's only restaurant at 11pm at night. It's important.
----YoungAh.