L.joe

Secret llove

Staying at home on Saturday was torture. I got dressed and headed out, without telling my family. I went to the nearest supermarket and bought an icecream. the icecream as I walked out of the shop, I saw someone familiar from the corner of my eye. I turned, and my eyes widened. It was the blonde. He was talking on the phone again. Something attracted me to him, thus as he hung up and walked away, I followed, putting my spy skills into use. I made sure to stay close, but not too close to him. Once in a while he would stop to window shop, and I whipped out my phone and pretended to check for messages. Giving him a sidelong glance, I saw him walking again. I followed, careful not to let him find out. 

"Whoops!" I tripped over a rock that was in my path and landed on th ground. Aish, crap, discovered.  The blonde heard my outburst and turned around, seeing me on on th ground he hurried over, his eyebrows furrowed in concern. "Are you okay?" He asked. I looked up, shocked to find his face so close to mine. My heartbeat quickened as I gazed into his eyes. I gulped and nodded my head. "Yes,yes Im fine" I said, flustered. I struggled to get up and lost balance. I fell backwards, only to find the blonde clutching me in his arms. I stood up and distanced myself from him, "thank you.." I muttered, embarrassed. 

He nodded, then walked away. But not before I noticed a faint pink on his cheeks. "WAIT!" I hollered. He tilted his head to the back. "Y-Your name, may I know?" I asked timidly. "L.Joe." He answered nonchalantly then walked away.

L.joe.... I smirked to myself, looking at the melted icecream on the ground. mission accomplished.