YoungAh!!

Secret llove

The canteen was ofcourse, dirty, like the rest of the school. And surprisingly, the stall vendors were friendly and kind senior folk, not the grumpy uncles and aunties that I imagined. As soon as Teen Top strode into the canteen, some nerds immediately stood up and pulled their chairs for Teen Top. Some other boys went to buy food for Teen Top. It was obvious Teen Top were the kingkas. 

I bought my food and was going to sit down at an empty table when someone called my name. 
"++++~, COME SIT WITH US!!! " ChangJo yelled from across the canteen. I stared at Teen Top's table, where fan girls were standing, surrounding Teen Top. "COME HERE ALREADY, SWEETY!" Changjo yelled. Some girls gasped at the nickname ChangJo has given me. Embarrassed, I walked over to their table and sat down opposite L.Joe, my head lowered all the time for everytime I raised my head, some fangirl would give me the finger. Suddenly I felt someone's leg rubbing against mine. I looked under the table and traced the leg up to a boy sitting nxt to me. "My name is ChunJi" the boy winked. I gritted my teeth, turned to the front and stepped on ChunJi's leg, hard. 

"YOW!" He jumped up, his face contorted in pain. I smiled smugly to myself. I turned to ChunJi and fluttered my eyelashes at him, giving him the most charming smile I could. All  5 members of TeenTop chortled, I noticed that whenever L.Joe smiles, there's a twinkle in his eyes. One by one, all of them introduced themselves to me. 
"Niel." He stood up and kissed my cheek.
"CAP." He blew me a kiss 
"Ricky!" He waved at me.
"I guess you know me already."L.Joe said without smiling. I nodded my head and continued eating. 
I finished the food the same time as Teen Top and all 7 of us walked together to dump our trays. I didn't notice a long leg sticking out from under a table and I acidently stepped on it. "WHAT THE HELL?!" The boy whose leg I stepped on pushed himself away from the table and glowered at me. Thug. I wasn't scared of him, I have fought alot of other guys who are bigger than me. 
He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the center of the canteen, my tray tumbling to the ground. He brought down his meaty hands but before his palm could hit my cheek, I ducked and swung my legs out, sweeping his legs off from underneath. He hit the ground with a thud. Gasps came from everyone in the canteen. Seeing their leader on the ground, his followers stood up from where they were watching and headed over, pounding their fists into their palms. There were 3 of them in total. They formed a circle around me. All at once, they lunged for me and I ducked just in time and the 3 of them collided into each other. Seeing that as a diversion, I ducked out from the messy tangle and ran back to grab my fallen tray. Teen Top hurried over to me, each one of them worried. 
"I'm fine,"I held my arms out for them to check. "No injuries." I smiled and shrugged. 
"You're really impressive, sweety. From now on, you're one of us!" ChangJo swung his arm around my shoulder and wrapped his other around my waist and gave it a squeeze. 
Just then, a girl stopped directly infront of us and waved. "YOUNGAH!!!" I squirmed free from ChangJo's grasp and gave my best friend from spy academy a big hug. "I missed you sooo much!" I said. 
"Ohmygod don't tell me +++ is actually a lesbian..." Niel muttered. 
"Who cares, they're both hot lesbians." Ricky added. 
"Why are you here, YoungAh?" I asked
"To protect you." YoungAh whispered in my ear, her tone serious. 
"P-Protect me..?" I asked. 
But YoungAh ignored me and waved to TeenTop. "Im YoungAh, +++'s best friend. Nice to meet you!" YoungAh bowed. 
"Are you single?" Ricky asked with a wink. YoungAh rolled her eyes and turned back to me. 
"I'm hungry. Let's eat."