Just a normal afternoon

The Gray Dragon's Death

"Grrrr...."

 

"Awh Naw! Dwagon! Dwagon!"

 

"Don't worry, Princess! I shall save you! Take that you evil dragon!"

 

"Uh- uh! Ouch!"

 

I flopped to the floor after being hit with a wooden sword in the head. 

 

"Awh Naw! Dadeee izsh  hart!"


She hugged me and he tried resuscitating me.

 

"Daddy, don't die! I'm sorry!"

 

"What?!" I was caught aback.

 

"Because I hit you with my sword..." He said as he was about to cry. 

 

I let out a loud laugh and imbraced them both. 

 

"The dragon had tricked you! You shall now be devoured!"

 

She shrieked and he tried to save her. 

 

"Ok, guys! Stop the devouring and let's have our lunch."

 

I let them go and they ran inside the house with full of energy. Dara helped me up and I thanked her. 

 

"You should really talk to your cousin Chanhyuk to stop telling them the stories about your grandfather's book of dreams." She looked at me with a concerned look.

 

"Who would have thought that he would get a hold of that book?"I replied innocently. 

 

"We haven't taught them about the concept of death... or about our dreams..." She said full of worry. 

 

"We will get there... One step at a time." I guided her to walk inside the house. 

 

As we were close to the entrance, She was still having a concerned look on her face. 

 

I pulled her and straighted her to face me.

 

"Hey! Don't worry! Who said parenting is an easy job?" I sarcastically added. 

 

Her eyes became fierce. Then, she stuck her index finger on my belly button through my shirt and tickled me. 

 

I reacted and tittered. I saw her rolled her eyes mockingly. She continued moving towards the house. I quickly grabbed her and swiftly kissed the back of her neck. She giggled as she felt my pointy beard and hastely got out of my hold. She ran to the house and I ran after her. 

 

"Who wants to help Daddy give Mommy a very giggly smooch!" I cried out to them. 

 

"I do!" "Ay dooo!"

 

"No! No ones helping anyone!" She plead. 

 

 

Author's notes: 

Dear readers, I thank you from the bottom of my hypothalamus that you have endured the long wait in finishing my stories. As you can see they are not perfect, there will be a lot of grammatical error. Thus, I will try my best to address them. Currently, I am using a wordpad. And in that reason, I am very neglegent with my sentences. I typically make the continuation of the stories hours prior to immediately publishing them. I deeply apologize for my carelessness. I will try to better my writing. ( If it's even close to that. *Nervous laugh*) I hope the ending result is to your favor. ( If not, welp! I'll do better next time. *Sobs in the corner*) I still have another story that I've neglected as well. I am slowly completing all my unfinished stories as it does trouble me. ( I wouldn't leave this earth with unfinished business. Nope.. No way..) I hope you all have a wonderful life ahead of you. Know that life is filled with difficulties and it takes pessimistic thoughts to annoy your pessimistic self. (What?!) Never mind. 

I thank you for all the subscribers for this story. To tell you honestly, I never realized how much the story viewers grew over the time that I was on hiatus. I would like to give a shout out to the stories subscribers and once again, wishing you all the best!

eidazmz             jelovemico_120888        kkenggi        
rainss                grazi0uz            haruhi19    
iamapryl1989            Daragon_22            Nunik22        
jbrf86                jheong6581            allego_1
Stalkingdara             betch_lg            pikanchi
deayess                nickoluca            izmahdelisa    
billierose20             sumariani            chypea
rhykrn                opiee4                joysantos
purple_bee            danae04            LoveShot940499
ggbria                ElliSara                Xxpinky
XTheCatX             NYONGDALisLOVE         GoddessCee
corea18             jekapellosis             Theodora
mylchris             ryouken             Cheche12053 
Simron6            yanie1986            chiiiyong

 

Special thanks to the subscribers who Voted up for this story. Though, I do not know the specific implication for it. Still I thank you!

gracetan
uwu-for-SongMino
iamapryl1989
corea18

 

Until next time!