Chapter 4

Keeping Scarlet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Valerie entered the café witch was busy with people doing business on their laptop or doing school work in the quaint little place. While ordering a cafe latte, she spots a familiar person sitting near the window to her left. He is wearing a dark grey suit and red shirt. He smiles at her and gestures her over, Valerie nods her head and goes to him after getting her drink. She sits across from him and greets him.

“Fancy seeing you here Mr. Choi.” She says.

“Please, call me Seunghyun. You visited the library right? Found what you were looking for?” He asks.

“Ok, Seunghyun-ssi. Yes, I found what I wanted and liked how they had everything in stock. I see you are taking a break as well.” She replies.

“I’m a regular here, I visit after I’m done with business. It's nice and homey feeling, not to mention they have good coffee.” He chuckles.

Valerie laughs as well and starts to relax. She feels comfortable around him. There's an air about him that makes people feel welcomed though his stare can be intense.

“So what’s on the agenda today? Any hints on what the next theme is? Vampires maybe?” He teases.

“Youngbae-ssi told you I see. It’s whatever comes to mind. My dancing is about how I feel at that moment, it’s inspired by what I hear or see. Though, I haven’t figured out a vampire theme yet.” She explains.

Seunghyun laughs at that, shaking his head.

“I knew it! That would be a sight to see, Scarlet.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter