Episode 2

Kingdom of Raven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Two

 

My day started just like any other, walking down the street to get to school. Again, it’s just like the same with all the students walking like they didn’t care and with some chatting to kill some time. I headed straight to the west gate when I saw the crowd, of course. They’re at it again, annoying bunch of people.

 

I was a few steps away from the main gate, going to the other side when I felt someone staring at me. I wasn’t wrong on that because the moment I turned, I ended up connecting gaze to none other than Jessica Jung. She was somewhat smirking but I never really remember encountering her with my whole life so I decided to just get going. I saw her lips opening like she’s kind of saying something but I was in a hurry to even care about what she wanted to say.

 

I raised my brow, still walking towards my seat, Taeyeon should be at her seat, day dreaming at this time of the day but the latter is nowhere to be found. I’m not seeing her bag anywhere too which is quite unusual. I decided to shrug it off, knowing her, there’s no way she’ll be lazy enough to the point of skipping class. I couldn’t help but wander my eyes around. Our class was at its normal chaotic day and the idea of something odd going on never once crossed my mind, not until our adviser came inside announcing that Kim Taeyeon moved in special class; Jessica Jung’s class to be exact.

 

I was running so hard I didn’t even care about getting a disciplinary order when I get back in our room. What matter the most right now is the explanation that Taeyeon will provide. I don’t understand why she suddenly moved into that class- I mean… there is just no way something like that can happen. We are never in top of the class. Taeyeon is a human paper and a ert. Heck, she can even trip on her own feet- no matter how much I try to think of any special reason, there’s just really nothing. Taeyeon is just Taeyeon to me.

 

I rested my hands on my knees while trying to catch my breath, I was about to open the door someone from inside had already open it. She was tall, somewhat skinny and she kind of look likes me. I saw her lips curved into a wide smile before she invited me inside. I didn’t even pay much attention to the idea that she opened the door like she knows there’s someone outside. Thinking about the idea that she can see from behind the wall suddenly scares me so I ignored it.

 

“Kim Taeyeon!” I think I was so worried for nothing because my best friend was casually drinking a cup of coffee. Is she even my best friend? She doesn’t give off the Taeyeon’s vibe though. The Taeyeon that I know is dorky and clumsy but the one in front of me was acting completely in an exact opposite. My eyes are focus on her, scanning her from head t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter