Episode 1

Kingdom of Raven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode One

I started with my daily boring routine, making my way to school. A lot of student walking the same pavement, some of them chatting, some just didn’t care at all. Just like me. I arrived in front of the crowded gate. A block mate of mine which I think goes by the name Jaekyung was leaning on the tree beside the front gate, our eyes met for a second but I ignored him and continue on my way. It’s just like any other day, students crowding over some couple of ‘popular’ people from school. It’s kind of a bother to me because I always have to take the west gate which is too far from our building.

 

I arrived in our room, panting. I saw my best friend drooling on the seat beside mine. Kim Taeyeon is not really normal. She is weird to the point that it scares me and today is the perfect example for that. It’s like 8 a.m. in the morning and I can see her drooling when clearly, she’s wide awake. I shook my head and walked past by her seat, muttering a small good morning, ignoring her day dreaming.

 

“Yuri, you wouldn’t believe it.” Her dreamy voice caught me off guard nevertheless, she continued. “Tiffany Hwang smiled at me, not only that. She also asked for my name.”

 

I plopped my head on my desk after humming. What could be the reason… for someone like Tiffany Hwang to talk to my best friend, an average ert college student?

 

I shrugged it off and turned my head to the window, wondering if my life will continue the way it is now. I meant to say, some other people might recognize me as this tan kid, always hanging around with a ert short kid but I just don’t want to lead a life full of boring days or anything near to that.

 

My mind was pretty much travelling alone out of this world when someone just invaded my mind without any consent. Our campus always turned from a normal school to a fashion runway whenever she saunter her way to their special classroom. It was weird, I don’t like nor hate her or anything of that sort but there’s just something about her that I cannot pinpoint. She possessed a vibe that’s different from others and our quite few connected gaze made me drown into so much familiarity, although in all honesty, I don’t like the way she always wear that blank expression on her face.

 

In the middle of our boring science class I felt my chest tightening and my throat felt like it was slowly burning. I felt like I was being poisoned but that’s clearly impossible, especially wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter