Episode 4

Kingdom of Raven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Four

 

“Jessica!”

 

My eyes immediately shut open, relief washing over my whole system when I saw Taeyeon, Tiffany, and two other members of special class inside the same room. They all shouted in unison and I couldn’t help but be thankful that they arrived on time. “What are you doing, Jessi?”

 

“Jessica, what happened?” she turned her back on me then wipe something on her face. I heard her scoff annoyingly before speaking.

 

“A second degree mage attacked and your stupid best friend just stood there, doing nothing. She almost got killed.”

 

“Based on what I saw when we arrived. I can say that she almost got killed… by you.” The shortest one who arrived the same time with Taeyeon suddenly said. I bet Jessica shot her a glare because she immediately shut , looking around as if she said nothing.

 

“Look, I just don’t get why she was entering on the west gate.” Jessica turned then pointed her finger accusingly at me.

 

My ears perked up on the statement and I ended up scoffing in response. “As if you don’t know why-”

 

“What?”

 

“You’re blocking the main gate every morning.”

 

I wasn’t able to concentrate that much in class because of the following reason. First, Jessica was seating next to me and the tallest student of special class which goes by the name Choi Sooyoung also decided to attend the same class, choosing to seat behind me. Second, because of what happened in the morning is still fresh on my mind.

 

I admit, I am still confused on what’s going on but I can only think of one thing to do so I can prevent any worse thing from happening. Learn to fight without questioning everything.

 

I decided not to stick close to Jessica after what she had done to me and by that, I meant to say the big bruise on my right cheek. Sooyoung said I better go to special class after my classes because Taeyeon had instructed them that I am no longer allowed to wander around alone after what happened.

 

“Sooyoung-ssi, if you don’t mind. Can I ask you something?”

 

I bet she’s pretty much waiting for that because she nodded her head a little exaggeratedly. “What are you guys, really?”

 

She sighed and for a moment, there I wonder if I said something wrong but instead, she leaned down and kissed my cheek, making me jumped back in shocked. “Close your eyes.” I feel quite light headed so I did what she told me to do. “It’s the easiest way for knowledge transfer.” I heard Sooyoung’s voice before I completely passed out.

 

The kingdom of enchantment was divided into four region, the most powerful of them all is the region of ice, they are number one in combat and there is only one region who can go on par with the said part of the kingdom and that is the region of mage. They are known for being the manipulator and deceiver, holding grudges to each region, thus the project of taking over the whole kingdom came into their liking. The other two are the region of raven, they are a peaceful region who holds the secret of a power greater than anyone but it remained as a legend to the region itself. They are also the only region who has the power to aviate because they possess the wing of the raven. Lastly, the region of fire- they became the enemy of the ice for centuries but maintain a good relationship after defeating the first storm invasion of the mages together. They are the weapon creator, the good tactician, and the only sole region which possessed the power of alchemy with fire. After the third storm invasion of the mages, the region of raven disappeared in the kingdom. No one ever made it alive, the legend says the one who hold the greatest power managed to survive but some didn’t believe it. To avoid the same thing from happening to the two remaining region, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter