Episode 6

Kingdom of Raven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Six

 

“YURI!”

My name rang inside my head, feeling myself slowly getting out of unconsciousness. “Who—“

 

“J…Jessica?” I was sprawled across the ground, feeling a bit light headed while Jessica and Tiffany were currently leaning on each other’s back. There were 4 people wearing the same black cloak I had seen earlier and by the looks of it—the two are being overpowered.

 

Damn. I got to do something.

 

With all the energy left on my body, I clenched my fist tightly then slowly forced myself to get up. My consciousness once again slowly slipping—but I fight the urge to pass out. For once, I got to do something… I still want to know the truth—about me, where I came from, and those people getting associated to me. I can feel something cutting on my arms, and it took me a while to realized that someone must have chained me up with invisible strings when I was knocked out earlier.

 

I was panting, hanging my head low with my arms limping on my sides. I can see the ring on my finger glowing I ignored it and continue making my way towards the two, I wasn’t doing anything just walking but whenever someone tried to land an attack, they will crumble and turned into ashes even before they can hit me.

 

The anger slowly creeping inside me; the sight of the special class students, who’ve been there protecting me without asking for anything… covered in blood and bruises while panting in exhaustion made my anger level rise up. The power hiding inside me is slowly driving me into the deepest part of vengeance.

 

When I looked ahead, I saw the people wearing black cloak already dashing towards me. I don’t need to think twice because I know in a few seconds now I will end up getting hit by the attack. I closed my eyes and placed my hand on my chest. I can feel the ring on my hand heating up, and when I opened my eyes once again I am holding a black sword with a crest of raven on its hilt.

 

Raven?

 

Follow where your real power lies.

 

I let my instinct do its work. I hold the hilt using both of my hands before piercing it right into the ground; a penetrating light came out of it and when I shifted my gaze to the attackers they all crumbled like sand in front of me.

 

I fell on my knees, still holding on the hilt of the sword for support. The moment I connected my gaze to each one of the special class student I flashed a smile before sighing in relief. I still have a lot of unanswered question but for now, I need to save them--- because they did the same to me, a lot of times already.

 

I met Taeyeon in front of my place the next day. The bruised on her face from yesterday was no longer visible and with a smile I sat on the door steps and waited for her to follow.

 

“Taeyeon, for always saving me, thank you.” As always, she didn’t u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter