Episode 5

Kingdom of Raven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Five

 

Everything was good I feel like I had a long nap, long enough that I might be consider dead but who cares? I need all the rest that I can use. Well, everything was good, that’s what I think, until a sudden movement made me froze on my spot. I slowly get a hold of the blanket, peeking what’s inside and I swear I almost screamed in utter surprise. Jessica Jung was beside me. Half-. Oh my God.

 

I didn’t move for a couple of good seconds. I need to think of a plan. A way to get out of the room before Jessica can kill me for real. I slowly move her arms away from my stomach before quietly getting off the bed. A sigh of relief escaped my lips when I get out of the room with no damage.

 

Eh? What? Where am I?

 

I just walked around the unfamiliar place until I reached the living room where I found Tiffany casually cuddling with Taeyeon. Wait! What? Tiffany and Taeyeon? Cuddling? Together? I really don’t understand what’s going on with these people.

 

“Oh you’re awake now?” A sudden voice from behind startled me, I saw Sunny with Sooyoung walking towards the couch.

 

“Yuri where’s Jessica? You finally decided to wake up after a week huh.”

 

I was sleeping for a whole week? “Be sure to thank Jessi when she wakes up, okay? You were trashing out and all, probably because of nightmare. She said she cannot sleep because you’re too annoying so she left the room, then we found her sleeping next to you the second night, and yeah… the following days.”

 

Taeyeon smirked after Tiffany stopped talking, “Finally found comfort on Jessica’s —“ I left the scene, not wanting to hear any more erted words coming from my best friend’s mouth.

 

Jessica really did that? Impossible... but she was sleeping beside me when I woke up. I really can’t read that person. When she smiles it bring a good feeling inside me, but whenever she’s acting so cold I feel like she hated me for real.

 

I sighed, lazily dragging myself back to the room I was staying earlier. Jessica was still sleeping like a log when I entered the room. I immediately look for a shirt and goes straight to the bed after successfully getting one.

 

“Jessica?”

 

Just like earlier, she didn’t budge. She looks like a dead person as long as you will ignore the fact that she’s breathing.  I sighed once again and awkwardly put the shirt on her. Without thinking much, I leaned forward then pressed my lips on her forehead. “Thank you, Jessica.”

 

I watched her sleep for a couple of minutes before leaving the room. For some reason, I keep on getting this fuzzy feeling inside me whenever I get too close to Jessica. I know and I can feel that a part of me wanted to get her close to me but I always disregard such advancement because of the way she treats me.

 

I leaned my back on the door after closing it, my eyes finding its way on the ring once again.

 

“I hope it will be over soon.”

 

I was getting ready to go back to school the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter