Episode 8

Kingdom of Raven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Eight

 

I know the moment he found out I was looking out for Taeyeon that the man I’m going to face is the most feared and dangerous man on our kingdom. I’m sorry, Yoona, Hyoyeon.

 

I turned to the two—and the moment I placed my hands on their forehead they collapsed on the ground. This is not your battle anymore.

 

My instinct lead me to an abandoned church on top of the hill located near the northern area of the city. I had to make sure that all of my senses are working perfectly fine before I enter the place.

 

I widened my eyes at the sight in front of me—Jessica was still in the throne, blood coming out from her white thin dress, then in front of her is Taeyeon tied in the cross.

 

 “Surprised?”

 

I immediately glared at the owner of the familiar voice, he was sitting on the throne located behind the cross where Taeyeon was being tied, next to him stood a man wearing a red cloak hiding behind a mask—a sense of familiarity came rushing to me the moment I connected eyes with him.

 

I was so confused in a moment that I didn’t notice a group of mages had already surrounded me. For now, my priority is to get both Jessica and Taeyeon here, alive.

 

I had to double my speed in order to overcome their attack, I managed to dodge the first attack and the same time hit two of them at once with the blade of my sword, but instead of crumbling like sand, they burst into flame before turning to ashes.

 

My wings was seriously doing all the work with my speed, at least it helped me manage to slay all those who comes in my way—that alone is enough for me.

 

I glided directly to the man who caused all of this. The tip of my sword pointing directly into his heart but even before I can kill him, someone had deflected my attack with another sword.

 

It has the same crest as my sword on its hilt. I landed a few steps from him—we were both in the middle of the abandoned church, staring at each other, waiting for the one who will first throw an attack.

 

I fixed the sword right in front of me—its hilt fits perfectly on my palm. I closed my eyes then dashes in front of my enemy in a speed of light. The sound of metal hitting each other is the only sound that can be heard inside the place. I know that the guy in front of me has an advantage in handling sword— nonetheless, I ride the flow of power dwelling inside me.

 

My foot dances in every swing of the metal on my hand. I took a step backward using my right foot slightly bending it before striking my sword directly on my enemy’s neck. He successfully took a side step but he wasn’t able to avoid the side of my blade causing him to slightly stumble. I also managed to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter