Can't stop looking at.. him?

Trunk

Krystal's POV

 

 


I can feel the wind slapping into our skins, small grass dancing with the dead leaves as the wind passes.

 

 


Silence kicked us and I think my throat got dry. Still blushing, I handled to him the book without looking at him directly and I heard him chuckled after he reached my book.

 

 

 

"Haha are you shy? Please dont. I'm kind. " I turn around looking at him disbelief. He is smiling to me playfully at me and I unconsciously my lips curve upwards too.

 

 

 

"Didn't know you have overflowing confidence " I mocked him.

 

 

 

" Huh? I do? My gosh I did'nt know! " He exclaimed and I laughed at his dorkiness.

 

 

 

"Are you a gay ? You sound like one." I told him tried to cracked a joke and immediately look away.

 

 

 

"Yeah I am. " He sound serious and my eyes immediately shut up and looked at him. I laugh awkwardly.

 

 

 

" Hahaha nice try. " I smiled at him but he stared at me.

 

 

 

"You're not believing me? Are you? "

 

 

 


I think I got my first heartbreak. My chest tighten. I need oxygen. Yes! I'm ing can't believe it! Me? The famous Ice Princess had a crush on a gay??!
I'm sure Ssul will tease the hell out of me if she know this.

 

 


"W-What? You're joking r-right?? "

 

 

 

"Huh? I'm serious. Swearing to God, if I lied I will be dead meat immediately. " He calmly said to me and I feel my revolving earth stop.

 

 

I swallowed my dry saliva. I still can't believe him. He has perfect line jaw, eyebrows , curly eyelashes, pointed nose.. I bet he has natural face and not make by plastic surgery and those his lips.. I swallowed again but twice now. Those are kissable! I admit. He has y face. #yface (A.N : Its her in insta! Lol check out Wave guys (*'▽'*)♪)

 

 

 

"Ahhh. " I'm running out of words.

 

 


"Hmmm. " He hummed and nodded. Gosh! The air between us is so awkward.

 

 

 

"So you are into boys? " I'm mentally slapped my forehead when I realized my stupid logic question that I gave to him as I sounded like upset.

 

 

" Whaaat?! Hell no!! I told you I'm gay. " He said to me and chuckled.

 

 

 

I looked dumbfounded may be with my jaw drop that you may add. "Are you lying to me??! Because you just swear in front of me that you're not lying!! " I snarled and glared at him.

 

 

"Whoa! Whoa! Chill out there. " He chuckled. . But I glared him and he immediately shut up.

 

 

 

"First, I'm really a gay. Second, I'm not really into boys. Third---"

 

 

 

"Yaaaaaaaa!! You're lying again!! I will kill you now! " I told him not amused of what he said because he really makes me confused. And I'm ready to jabbed him with my right fist but he catched it nonetheless.

 

 

 

He heaved sigh. "Princess... Let me finish my words. "

 

 


I think I'm blushing hard and my heart keeps beating fast. No one said except appa told me princess.

 

 

 

I retracted my fist and looked away. " Go explain. " I said and pouted. If he is gay, and not into boys so I conclude he is into gay or lesbian??!

 

 


"Waait up! If you're not into boys.. then you're into gays or lesbians??! " I said to him. Oh my god. I should be lesbian then?!

 

 

She furrowed his eyebrows but immediately laugh it off and flicked my forehead. 'Kyaaaa. He is so cute when he laughed like this. ' He has teary eyed laughing at me while he continuously slapping his kneecap. Gosh! I think I'm in heaven, the view infront of me is so beautiful. What? Beautiful? Then it hit my head.

 

 

"Ahh so you are a gi--"

 

 


"Yes Princess. I'm a girl. You are not helping to finish my words. " He I mean she said to me and aish! This so embarrassing and I looked away. I admit I'm really a slowpoke sometimes ehem! Okay! Well scratched that but most of the time. You happy??!

 

 


"Please don't be shy I am having fun talking with you. " She stood up and went in front of me. I looked at her and she is extending her right hand to me while her left hand is gripping in to my book.

 

 

 


She smiled to me warmly and cheekily said, " Hi Princess, I'm Amber Liu a servant from faaaar away land. "

 

 


I laughed at her dorkiness and extend my hands too reaching hers.

 

 

 

"I'm Soojung, Princess Jung Soojung to be exact." She laughed again and we shaked hands.

 

 


"At your service princess!" She said and bowed to me like we are on royalty role play. My cheeks tint with pink shades because some people were looking at us oddly. I just shrugged and chuckled a little bit.

 

 

Amber faced me again "So shall we continue your review? " She said and I nodded excitedly.

 

 

She patted my head.

 

 

"I'd never been feel lightly on someone I just met in just a few hours. " She said and smiled genuinely to me.

 

 

 

'Me too. ' I thought in my head and amber sat again against the trunk of the tree.

 

 


"So what page again it is? "