Who is Liu?

Trunk

Krystal's POV

 

 

 

 

Another two days had gone and I still cant see her.

 

 

 

I unconsciously scrunched my eyebrows, thinking hard. 'Why do you care Soojung? ' my conscience said.

 

 

 

'B-because I -I didn't.. I didn't thank her yet! Yes! That's it. ' I heaved sigh. I've must gone crazy now and I puffed.

 

 

 

"What's with the face? " Jess unnie said. It's Saturday and I am in our house now lying in the sofa of our living room, mom and dad were still at work till evening so basically me and my only sister are here.

 

 

 


"N-nothing unnie. " I feel embarrassed and looked away.

 

 

 


"You must review your lesson Krystal, the date of final exam is near. You know that right?"

 

 

I huffed.

 

 


"B-but unnie my head really hurts and I can't do it alone. " I pout and looking at her with a hint.

 

 


"Don't look at me like that Krystal! I am poor with math subject too. " Unnie said and stick her toungue out to me.

 

 

 


"Yaaaaaaa unnie! You pass the calculus when your freshman right?! And I think your grade is like equivalent of 94 percent! " I scrunched my eyebrows more and pout again.

 

 


"Ohh really? I forgot now. Hahaha past is past for me Krystal. "

 

 

 


"Aishh unnie-yah!! Please help me with this and.. And.. And I will treat you! Yes! Pweaaasee unnie" I blinked my eyes rapidly with hand clasped on my chest. Begging.
I'm sure my unnie can't resist my aegyo to her.

 

 

 


"Aaaaw. Krys your so cuuuteeeee! " Jess unnie said and pinching my cheeks with her two hands.

 

 

 


"Yaaa unnie it hurts! "

 

 

 


"Haha sorry little sis! But I can't really teach you. Because I have a date I mean I will have a partner project with Yuri now hehe but I can lend you my notebook. " Unnie said biting her nails and smiled apologetic after.

 

 

 


I scoffed. So unnie have a date now with Yuri unnie?

 

 

 


"Or I know someone who can teach you. She is good in math! I had tutorials with her that time so I passed that subject." Unnie said and winked at me.

 

 

 


"But it wouldn't be awkward for us? And.. And Idon't know if she can handle me. " I said with worried tone.

 

 

 

"Naa. She is dork and funny to be with. I'm sure you guys will clicked! I mean you two will get close immediately. Haha"

 

 

 


I eyed unnie. "Okay. I think I don't have a choice now. " I sighed.

 

 


"Alright. I will call her now. "

 

 

 


Unnie grabs her phone from her pocket and I heard the sound of tapping into her phone. The other line is ringing and we wait till it answer. When the other line accept, unnie place it immediately in her right earlobe.

 

 

 


"Hey Liu! Can you come over here in our house? I will text you the address later. "

 

 

 

'Liu? Is that Amber? I shook my head. Many Liu's out here in Korea. It shouldn't be her.'

 

 


"Uhmm. My little sis need attention on math subject so I offered your service. Is that okay with you?"

 

 

 


"Oh it's 9:30am only. You can teach her before 12 noon is that okay with your sched?? "

 

 

 


"Alright. 11am? Okay. Sure. Thanks Liu bye! " unnie said and hang up the call.

 

 

 

"What did she said unnie? "

 

 


"She said its fine to her schedule and sharp 11am she will be here so you should behave yourself Krystal. "

 

 

 

I nodded. "So who is she unnie? " I said.

 

 

I'm itchy to know if it is Amber or not. Then her phone suddenly rang.

 

 

Unnie got it and accept the call.

 

 


"Yuri? Now?! Okay arasso. I will be there in minutes. Bye! "

 

 

 


Then unnie faced me. "Sorry Krystal I have to go. Emergency hehe" then she hugged me hurriedly and jog up to in our front door and now letting her shoe in her feet.

 

 


"Yaaaa. Unnie?? "

 

 


"Whaaat is it Krystal? "

 

 

 


She finished now tying her shoes.

 


"Who is.. "

 

 

"Bye little sis! " Unnie cut me off again and ran off away of our house.

 

 

 

 

"Who is ... Liu? " I just mumbled under my breath.