Conversations

Trunk

Amber's POV

 

 

 

 

 

Her black hair dancing through the wind as it passes us and she is looking at me with me with bore on her eyes. I shivered again.

D-did I do something wrong?

 


"K-Krystal.." I said trying to reach her but she shut me out with the door closing creating loud thud making my face contacted to the door.

 

"Owww.." I groaned. I touched my nose and it is bleeding. Ottoke??! Why I am like being dumped by someone?!

 

 

I fished my red scarf in my pocket. Thank goodness! Atleast no one might think suspicious in my face. I gently placed my scarf on the surface of my nostrils. Tsk. I need ice pack! I handed my scarf and it covers now my nose and lips. Krystal might still angry at me so I should be going now. I should let her calm down, right?

 

I start walking away but I heard the door open. I turn around still my hand with scarf covering my half face and I can see Krystal is now fuming in anger. She hold me by the colars and dragged me into her house and kicked the door closed after. She let go of me after that.

 


"Why didn't you try to knocked? And why your face covered with a scarf? Answer!"
Krys said impatiently and like a soldier I immediately straight my body.

 

"Umm. Hehe I thought I should be going, it looks like you're still mad and I need ice pack too for my nose." I said and swipe the non stop blood coming from my nose. I can see her face soften.

 

 

"Hey dont pitying me haha wait up! I will just buy some ice pack.."

 

 

"Stupid! " she said and my mouth gone agape. What did I do again now? She grabbed my wrist and we went to their kitchen. She let me sit in one of the chairs and she is rummaging through the kitchen cabinet after. I waited patiently and she had gone finish with her aid kit and ice cubes tray in her hands. So she is treating me? Sweet!

 


But instead she threw it to me and I catch it with panic. Woosh. At least my hands were fast.

 

 

"Treat yourself, stupid!" she said and looked away with her pink tint face.

 

"Cute." I whispered softly. I thought she is going to treat me like in the movies. I chuckled softly and shook my head. Krystal is something.

 


She looked at me again with her undeniable face expression. "Yaaa! Why are you laughing?!"

 

 


"Oh nothing princess!" and I smiled beamly at her. I might be looked horrible at now but I dont care. I can see her face are now gone flushed. Lmao she is so cute!

 

 

"S-stupid! Treat yourself now or I will kick you again in my house!" and glared at me. Wow. Fast changing mood. I thought.

 


Minutes after, I finished treating my own wounds but Krystal is still looking at me intently and I awkwardly coughed. I got her attention now.

 

 

"So why did you leave fast that night?" Krys said. I heaved sigh. I think I am trapped now.

 

"H-huh? That night? I can't remember anything Krys-- aww!" Krys got slapped my left arm. Geez! I rubbed her distict slap in my arms.

 


"You want another??!" Krys said fumingly. I swallowed my lump throat and laughed awkwardly again. I shoudn't dare lying to her.

 


I glanced to her quickly and she is like eager to know what happened to me that day. Geez. I looked at the other side and scratched my neck.

 


" Forget it. It's okay if you dont want it to talk about.. " she said and I just got relief inside.

 

 


"Just tell me where is your school is. " Krystal wiggled her eyebrows and smiled mischevously.

 


I look at her disbelief but immediately change it I smirked.

 

 


"Waeyo? You are stalking me princess??" I said and laughed out loud. She didn't slapped me in my arms but instead she smacked me in my head. I think my brain got damaged. @_@

 

"Aish princess dont do that again.. " I said with contorted face but she just rolled her eyes on me.

 


"And I am not schooling, my sister dont have money for my tuition fees and miscellaneous if I did go on college.. " I said straight forward and scratched my right eyebrow.

 


"W-What? You are genius in math! " Krystal voice trembled in disbelief and I just looked at her and smiled.

 


"H-hey Amber? " Krys said with hesitation on her tone.

 


"Hmm. Yes princess? You seem more question on me haha"

 


"U-uh. Neh. Well is it true?" I look at her and I observed she has manner of biting her nails when she got something question for me. Her question got hit me hard and my face flushed and my hands immediately do as an x mark.

 


"N-no! Henry is joking that time!"

 

 

"He seems not Amber, he looks so serious when he said that." she said and pouted. I look at her pouty lips and slap fast myself mentally. Geez amber! Dont look like that again! I reminded to myself.

 

"Well if I agree to his offer, I will be her fiancee."

 

"Yaaaaaa! Dont agree!!" Krystal shouted at me and I looked at her confused.

 

"I-I m-mean. umm. Just dont agree okay??! " she said with her flushed face and grabbed my collar shirt.

 

"Y-Yes p-princess! I w-wont . " Krystal smiled sweetfully and she then loosen my collars. Woosh. I thought I would be dead meat already!

 

"So tell me about your job. Your shift is over now right? "

 

I scratched the back of my head. " I'm working on our business but Henry's family took it temporarily because we have a debt on them. But were good totally! Jackie unnie and I had already some money to pay them but we still need more for our own new capital business. So we still working on it. " I looked at her and smiled.

 

"You are employee on your first place business??!" Krys said with her flared nose. Totally shocked of what I said and I nodded again cautiously.

 


"Relax princess. Its temporary only. Hehe" I said with sweating cold and Krystal somehow calmed on what I said and nodded approvingly.

 


"So... Thats it?"

 


"Y-yes Amber." she said shyly.

 


"So where is your notes? Lets begin now!" I exclaimed, feeling excited with new problem solving.

 


"U-umm. Amber? How about you tutor me? But dont worry I will pay you." she said and bite her nails after.

 


I looked at her. Gosh she is so cute! "Naa. I am okay with tutoring you without paying." I smiled at her. "And I am learning also like you do.. So its fine with me." I added.

 


"T-thanks Amber. It means a lot. Oh! My notes is here."

 


"How about we go again in the park on the trees when we first met? " I said out loud that it should be in my head only. I see her face lighten and nodded.

 

 


"Yeah!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: I know lame lame lame. Forgive me ╥﹏╥