Thoughts of her

Trunk

Krystal's POV

 

 

 

"In every integral problems there is a formula that you should memorize first before you solve.."

 

 

 


I looked at Amber with awe while she is teaching me step by step with her own easy formula as she say. I frown when she just so immerse on the book not bothered to glance at me as she do blabbering all pointers. Jealous?? Of course... NOT. Well, as my opinion she should interact she's teaching with. (Yeah Soojung interact with my a**! Whom are you kidding? You're not really listening to her. ) Geez. Other side of me said.

 

 

 


"... And box always your final answer. Soojung-ah did you get me? " She said taking a glance on me finally.

 

 

 

Oops. Actually I didn't understand but nonetheless I nodded at her.

 

 

I saw she smirked at me. Okaaaaaay. I have a hunch that something isn't right. "You have a extra sheet of paper right? "

 

 

 

"Yep wait I minute.. "

 

 


I rummaged my bag pack beside me and handed her that she wanted. She is now scribbling something on the paper and I tried to read it but she blocked my view. I pouted.

 

 

 


"Don't do that you look like duck." She cassually said not bothering to look at me. I slapped her left arm and she just winced in pain and end up rubbing her arm.

 

 

 

"God. Are you a baseball player? "

 

 

 

I blushed. Is she giving me a pick up lines?? (^\\\\\^)

 

 

 

"N-No w-why? " Oh my god. I sttutered at her. I hope she didn't notice it. Dugeun dugeun.

 

 

 

"Because you sure know how to hit Soojung-ah" I felt my mouth fell agape and she laughing hard again when she saw face.

 

 


"Hahahahahah Soojung-ah you should look your face its priceless! " I feel angry? No.. Uhm more on dissapointed I think. I stared at her until she ended her laughing and take a look at me. She gulp and even shivered.

 

 

 

"Uhm. Soojung-ah don't look at me like that. You look you are going to kill me anytime hehe.. " She tried to cracked a joke again.

 

 

 

"Well.. I am." I smirked mentally. Seeing her using my oh so cold tone has an effect on her. She gulped and moving backwards and finally leaning on the trunk of the tree as I was moving forward not breaking the stare I'm giving her. I smirked as she look like sweating cold.

 

 

 

"Yaaa Soojung-ah don't me, I will save it to my wife you know" She said and laughed awkwardly.

 

 

 


I frown. Wife? Having the thought of it makes me.. I don't know.. Uhh irritated?
Yes! that's it.

 

 

 

I grab the colar of her shirt, making an few inch of our faces. I gulp. Wrong move Krystal! "What??! You have a girlfriend?" I look into her eyes down to her nose. Gulp. Down to the bridge connecting to her plump soft luscious lips. Gulp two. I restrain myself and look again into her rounded eyes.

 

 

 

"N-no S-Soojung ah I don't have. Promise." and she raised her left arm. My eyes twitched.

 

 

 


"Stupid! It should be right arm not left!"

 

 

 


"Oops. Sorry hehe" then she immediately raise her right arm instead.

 

 

 


My lips form a thin line. She is truly such a dork.

 

 


"So Soojung-ah let me go and we can start your review again "

 

 


"Are you kidding me? Again?? " I whined and grabbing into her colar firmly.

 

 

 


"No. You are not seem listening to me recently. " She said and grab my hand pushing it away.

 

 

 

I pouted again. I hope she laced our fingers.. what??!

 

 

 

"I told you dont pout. You are now next candidate of being a duck." She chuckled.

 

 

 

I glared at her and she just smiling goofy revealing her white teeth. Dugeon dugeon. I bit my lips. Am I falling for her?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

We finished reviewing and answering all exercises before dark sorrounds us. She is really good in math!  Before I forgot, I should ask where school she's taking to.

 

 


"Hey Am? Where you studying? "

 

 


"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. " I heard Amber's stomach growled and bowed her head after that.

 

 


I put my right hand to my mouth and chuckled. Gosh she is sooo cute!

 

 

 

"Cmon Am lets eat something your stomach is achingly bad. " I told her and chuckled again.

 

 

 


She seem stiff after I said that and picking her things hurriedly.

 

 

 

"Uhm. I told you everything right? U-uh I should go now Soojung-ah glad to meet you. " and ran hurriedly. I put my things immidiately trying to catch up her.

 

 

 

"A-amber!! W-wait! " I tried my pace fast but I cant.

 

 

 


"AMBERRRRRRRRRRRRR LIUUUUU!!! I frustratedly shout at her but she is just ignoring me and people now in the park looking at me like a mad woman. I stomp my foot. My vision of her is gone now.

 

 

 


"Did I said anything wrong??! " I mumbled to myself.

 

 


I am walking now way to my house. My thoughts are still on her. Why she suddenly leave?? I frown.

 

 

The quiz day comes and I came to school early by few minutes of time. I sat again on my favorite chair near the window. And memory of her flashed in mind. I bitterly smiled, yesterday I dont have chance to meet her again so I immersed myself preparing for the upcoming quiz. I admit. I miss her already. Sigh.

 


One by one my classmates filling the room. And lastly Ms. Chan took the papers from her bag and reminded as to scattered then she passed it in the front seaters and passing it to back.

 

 

I received my quiz paper then I heard Ms. Chan saying the quiz is 30 minutes coverage.

 

 

 

My classmates growled even Ssul and I. Whatt?? Dont look at me like that. A ing calculus quiz coverage of 30 minutes??! What was that?

 

 

"Don't be demanding. It's easy so you may start now or I will snatched your quiz paper and trash it to the bin arasso? " Geez. Is she on red days? I shook my head.

 

 

I read first the instruction of the quiz.

 


"Use black ballpen. Don't turn around to glance at your crush. If you did, just explain yourself in the police precinct. Cheating is a illegal act. Write the letter of the correct answer but solution is needed at the back of your paper. Good luck! " I mumbled. Whatthe??!

 

 


I scanned the equation and I admit this is easy.

 

 


I finished answering it. Looking at my watch I'm advance of 10 minutes. I stood up from my seat but finding all my classmates still head down immersed on answering even Ssul.

 

 

 

"Ms. Soojung are you done? "

 

 


I nodded and passed it to her.

 

 

 

"Okay. You may go. " Ms. Chan said smiling at me.

 

 

 


My classmates are now looking at me oddly. I shrugged and put the straps of my bagpack on my shoulders.

 

 

 


"Ssul?? I will go now. " I whispered at her.

 

 

 


She smiled and nodded. "Take care Krystal! "

 


"Neh. Fighting! :) "

 

 

 

 

The hallways are quiet. Yes because it's not yet class ended for others. I go to the cafeteria to buy some sandwich and cold drink then I eaten it where Amber and I met. I heaved sigh. When I will see her again? Why did you leave suddenly??