Oh boy!

Trunk

Amber's POV

 

 

 


Jackie unnie called me and she left me the tutorial lesson because she had to do some errands to her job. Aish. Pain in the! But I think it's worthy. I can get some new strategies to solve math. Yes, I am hungry with that. I can't afford to go to college since myself and Jackie are the only left in our family. And the cafe business that our parents build is already at stake, the lot that located hasn't fully payed and the due date is near. But thank goodness to our family friend, Lau Family, we are able to pay the money on time. So as a gratitude we offered them to take our business temporarily as myself and Jackie got a money to payed them back. But they rejected it as they want to exchange is..

 


Clank!

 

 

I hear a clank sound near me and I immediately fixed it. I kneeled as I fixing it, and a pair of black shoes stop in front of me.

 

"Amber, you dont have to this.. Just accept my offer.. I mean my family proposal to you and everything can be normal away again as it used to be." I looked up to him. It is Henry.

 


I sighed. He is always like this. He do pursuaded me as he can to convince me.

 

"Henry.. " I inhaled.


"Just let me do this job for now so I can pay our debt to your family." I said and smiled at him.

 


"Why wont you accept to be my fiancee??! I am waiting you for years Amber.. I.. I love you! Since childhood days my eyes set on you! Why Amber??!" he said frustatingly I can see the sadness in his eyes. I looked away. Can he get my idea? Yes, being her fiancee and marriage after is the key to payed them easily but I wont. I feel sorry for Henry. My brains tell me to agree to their proposal but my heart oppose, and it make my heart burns.

 

 

"I got to go now Henry.. I still have tutoring someone." I said and start to walk away but he held my arms tightly. "Let me drive you there." He said.

 

"No I can.. "


"No you can't. Let's go!" and he dragged me to his luxury car. I rolled my eyes. He stops for a while and open the passenger door for me as I hop in and he turn around to the driver seat.


I sighed. "Thanks again henry. I owe you a lot now." I joked. He smiled warmly at me and I can see we got back to normal again.

 

 

I tell him the address and we stop at a mansion. I got out of the car immediately as henry got a chance to open the door for me again. He got out of the car too and stand beside me.

 

"You sure to this address?" he said hesitatingly as he looked at the outside view of the house. Its not creepy than I thought, the external design is beautiful. How much if it is internal right?


I pressed the doorbell twice. Weird. I thought.

 


My index finger is about to press the doorbell again but the door suddenly opened. We look at the source and my eyes widen. Why I didn't think about it? She is a Jung after all!! And I start to panic again and knowing Henry is still beside me.

 


"A-Amber?" Krystal said staring at me.


"O-oh Hi! It is you again Krys ha-ha" I said and laughed awkwardly. She didn't mind my words as her eyes narrowed to Henry. Oh boy. Why do I have this feeling that I am cheating but I am not?

 


I coughed like something got blocked on my throat. "Umm. Hehe Krys this is Henry.. And Henry this is Krys."

 


"You just inverse it Am haha stupid." Krys said playfully. I scratched my neck and I think my face is flushed now.
Henry coughed intentionally and we got back normal again.

 


"Hello Krystal-sshi I am Henry Lau.. Amber's fiance." he said.

 

My eyes widen and I turn to Krystal and she has same expression too. I jabbed Henry and swing my arms on him.

 

"Ha-ha youre funny Henry cmon! You got to go. You have appointment right??! Later!" I said and pushed him in to his car. "B-but A-amber.." "No buts!" He pouted and he start drive away.

 

 

I can see his car now fading away. But I feel my body is shivering. I rub my both sides of arms. Seriously why I sudden shivered? Then I look to Krys again and I think I know now where it comes from and I gulped big. Oh boy!