Little Mei mei

Trunk

Krystal's POV

 

 


After Jess unnie left the house, I stared the door for a long time. What if the uncertain Liu is Amber? W-what should I do then? I unconsciously roamed my eyes on our living room. Kinda messy. I scrunched my eyebrows, thinking it will be tiresome. I heaved exhaled of my lungs out.

 


I picked the scattered magazines, dirty clothes, notebooks and cushions and I placed it to where it belongs. Sigh. I will definitely lose some mass hehe.

 


I do the dishes afterwards which I am not used to. So this is first time. Take note! This is first time! I pout. I hope it is Amber and if not.. I will kill unnie f-for m-making me anticipating. (๑-﹏-๑)

 

 

My next mission is my bed room. Well I'm proud to say it's neat. I will just grab my books and some notes from my previous lesson as I checked my watch, quarter to eleven. She must be here in minutes! I feel my heart beating fast. Sweating cold.

 

 

"Oh my god?! How do I look now???!" I didn't bath yet since I was immersed doing chores. o(╥﹏╥)o

 

 

I went to the bathroom, washing my face instead, put new clothes and I tied my hair up. I checked myself in front of the mirror. Noticing my lips is paled so I put some strawberry lip gloss, pressing my lips firmly to balance the tint. I puckered my lips and smiled taking last view.

 

 

I heard our doorbell rangs. It must be her! (=゚Д゚=)

 

 

I hurriedly walk my way through the door. She non stop pressing buttons and it irritates me but shrugged it off instead. She is here! I brushed my not dirty dress, lastly tucking my hair in my left earlobe.

 

 

I think she stopped pressing the doorbell now. I grab the knob and slowly turn it and open the door more than forty five degrees. She is walking away now. May be she think there's no people around here. Aish pabo!

 

 


"W-wait! "

 


She turn around. I smiled faintly.

 

 

 

 

"Hi! Sorry this is Jung residence? "

 

 

 

 

"Ah. Yes " I smiled faintly again. I thought it is Amber. I was wrong. ╥﹏╥

 

 

 


"Great! I thought I am lost. Hehe" She said and scratched her head.

 

 

 

" I am Jackie Liu by the way, Jess comrade since high school. So you are her sister right?" She said and smiled genuinely.

 

 

 

 

Her smiles ressemblance to Amber and her features too! My jaw drop. Is she? May be they are siblings?

 

 

 


"Uhm. Is there anything wrong in my face? "

 

 

 

"Oh sorry. I just remembered something. Sorry I'm rude! Yes. I'm Jessica unnie's sister. I'm Krystal Jung. Please come in unnie. " I said and make a space to let her in.

 

 

"Thanks Krystal! Wow nice house! " Jackie unnie exclaimed.

 

 

 

"Thank you unnie! "

 

 

"Unnie? You want drinks? Coffee? Tea? Water? Or anything? "

 

 

 

"Oh no thanks. Let's take your business now. Haha sorry I'm doing something after this." she said and smiled apologetically.

 

 

 

"It's okay Jackie unnie, I understand. " I smiled to her and she start tutoring me.

 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Jessica's POV

 

 


I hurriedly rush to Yuri's house as she said that there is something emergency. I knocked rapidly on their door, pressing the doorbell non stop. But no one's answering so I turned the knob but it was locked.

 


I slammed my fist on the door.

 

 


"Yaaaaaa Yuri-ah! " I shout from their outside. I don't care if their neighbors complained later. This is emergency! Still got no response.

 

 


I'm getting impatient now. Well I am always impatient.

 

 

 

"I'm counting up to three Yuri open the door or I will destroy your front door! " Okay. I'm mad now. This is not Yuri. Yuri always open the door for me on time. And it pisses me off.

 

 

 

Still no response. I take my phone and call her instead but it just ringing. I think my aura now is radiating darkness.

 

 


Kwon Yuri your dead!

 

 

I didn't count and I do flying kick instead aiming to the door but it suddenly open widely and the kick aim to no other than Kwon Yuri.

 

 

"Urggh. " Yuri groaned. She is now on the floor. Holding her nose.

 

 

"Oh my gosh! Sorry Yeobo! You should avoid my kick! You pabo! "

 

 

"Aww. Thanks Sica that's very comforting. " Yuri scoffed. Still holding her nose bleeding.

 

 

 


"Yaaaa! Don't blame me its your fault. " I pouted.

 

 


"Aish I didn't blame you jinja?! " Yul said her face still in pain. I melted.

 

 


"Sorry Yul. Let me aid that. " I help her stand. I put her right arm in my shoulder but instead I feel her hand go down to my shoulder down to my waist. I blushed. Then go down again to my and squeezed it. Ottokke??!

 

 

"Yaaaa! You byun Yul! "

 

 


I slapped her hand and put it again to my shoulder but she just chuckled and we made way to her couch.

 

 


"Where is the aid kit? "

 

 

 

"Your lips is only I need sica~" Yuri said and winked at me. And I blushed. Omgasdfghjk!!!

 

 


"I think you need one more hit and it should be in your forehead. " I glared at her.

 

 

"Haha kidding. You look really y when you're mad sica" Yuri said and laughed nervously.

 

 

 

"So where it is??! "

 

 

 

"I said your lips is all I need and I be better. " She smiled goofy at me.

 

 

I slapped her arm hard.

 


"Aish in my room. Near in my study table. "

 

 

"Good! " I said and patted her hair but Yul's swatted it.

 

 


I chuckled and went to her room and brought the aid. I got back and start aiding her nose. Okay my kick is really something. ≧∇≦

 

 

 

I went to her lap and entagled it to her hip. I think she got surprised of what I've done but instead she put her arms around me, making us closer. I picked the cotton with warm water and gently swipe the blood on her nose. Her eyes got closed and she starts rubing my back. I know where this is going. And I'm right. Her hands landed to my . Yes. Again and squeezed it. I accidentally put the cotton all the way in her nostril.

 

 

 

"Jinja sica??! It hurts! " Yuri said and her hands now in her nose. I chucked and she glared me.

 

 

 

"So what's with the emergency? "

 

 

 

"Oww that? I just miss you badly. " she said holding onto her massacred nose.

 

 

 

"THAT'S ALL???! " I shouted.

 


"Yaaaa sica!! I'm just near you know! I think my ears will be next bleeding. Ottokke??! " Yuri responded and rubbing now her ears.

 

 

 

I slapped her arm again. "Aish! I let Jackie tutor Krystal and I didn't get proper them to meet. Its your fault! "

 

 

"Aww Sica. Jackie can handle Krystal "

 


"Yes I know. " I said and smiled.

 

 


Krystal's POV

 

 

 


We are now in the middle of tutoring. She is good too! I admit. But she is more serious in studying. She got her call and her eyebrows meet the center.

 

 


"What??! Okay got it. Bye. " Unnie said to the other line and hang up.

 

 

 

"Are you okay unnie??" I asked her.

 

 

"Yeah sorry Krystal, my boss needs me urgent. Is it okay? I will ask my sister to help you out instead. " Unnie said sadly.

 

 


"It's okay unnie I can handle this now." Okay. I lied. I can't do this alone. ╥﹏╥

 

 

"Naaa. Don't worry my sister is more genius in math than me and I think.... Her shift is over now. Wait I will call her boss. " She said and dialed number.

 

 


"Hey Henry? Is little mei mei already out? "

 

 

'Whaat? Mei mei? That is far from Amber's name' I pout.

 

 

 


"Oh okay. Can I talk to her? "

 


"Llamaaaa! Its Jackie. Can you come over here after your shift? Jess sister needs accompany in her subject. You are hungry with that right?! Alright this is Kryber St. near the park just three blocks away then turn left. Got it? Okay. Thanks for covering me up. Our meal is mine after. Thanks little mei mei! Bye! " Jackie unnie hang the call and turned to me.

 

 


"Sorry again Krystal. "

 


"It's okay unnie. Uhmm who is mei mei? "

 

 

"Oh she is my sister. She is genius in math than me. Haha"

 

 

"I really got to go. I hope you understand somehow on what I said."

 

 

"I do unnie. " I said and bowed to her and I accompany her in our front door.

 

 


"She will be here any minutes, her shift is over now. "

 

 

 

"Thank you again unnie! " I exclaimed.

 

 


"Alright. Got to go. " she said and waved her hand and I did the same and she had gone now.

 

 

 

" Little mei mei? Cute. " I mumbled.

 

 

"I hope it is Amber now. Crossing fingers. " I smiled widely.

 

 

"I can't wait now to see her."(っ´▽`)っ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: Hellooooooo!  Ahehe sorry I will try to update everyday.  I hope you like this chapter.  Next is Kryber moment #winkwink

Thanks for the upvotes, subscribers and comments! 

Thank you for anticipating to my story.  And your comments is hilarious XD Enjoy reading it hahahah peace!