Love Equation

Trunk

Krystal's POV

 

 

 

 

We walked next to each other until we reached the trunk we used to leaned on. It seems right. It seems I can do anything with her. I looked at her and she is so happy solving the math problem that I can't do and after that she will be explaining it to me how it works. I smiled at her, understanding completely of what she said. I learned many things, techniques to solve it shorter. Amber is more fun than math but math can be fun too with Amber, in my situation I guess. Whenever I am with her it's like its okay not to eat atleast she is beside me or I can do anything crazy when she is with me. I feel I am different person when I am with her, not the Ice Princess that whole school and friend of me that they knew. I looked at her again. Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun..

 

 

Even my heart fluttered. Whenever she smiles as she got the answer, I am smiling too as my heart do rapidly beating. Dugeun dugeun..

 


My heart can't handle this anymore I think. I look around in my surroundings and girls are eyeing Amber. My eyebrows knitted but she is just immersed always in solving. Then she looked at me.

 

 

"What is wrong princess?"

 

 


Dugeun dugeun.. See? She makes my heart goes like this. I nodded at her nonetheless as she smiled after and her two thumb massage my forehead. I was surprised. I didnt see that coming.

 

 


"Your forehead was creased, you need to relax it. I know math is a hard thing." she said as she continue massaging my forehead. I think my face gone flushed. But its not math, its your fangirls!

 

 


"Amber?" she still continuing massaging and my eyes were closed, want to feel her more as she put slightly force in her thumb as she trying to flatten the creased in my forehead.

 


"Yes princess?"

 

 

"You still want to study?" I bit my lower lip. She stopped for a moment and continue again massaging.

 

 


"Of course. I want to study. Everyone wants to study and graduate after." she said and I grabbed her hand. She had stopped on her doing. I open my eyes and I see her inches face to me.

 

 

"I can apply you for scholarship with my family and.. and--"

 


"It is really okay Krystal. I appreciate it.." she smiled. "But I was really focused on our business for now.. But I will tell Jackie on to it. " she continued and patted my top of ny head.

 

 

"Thanks Krystal." as she revealed her toothy grin and I didnt know I was smiling uncontolably to her. Dugeun dugeun..

 

 


"You are smiling now princess that's good! So what is the next problem?"

 

 

"Hey Amber you are genius in math right??" I said and smirked at her.

 


"I did'nt say I am genius. I just solve of what I know. " she said and laughed heartily.

 

 


"Okay so I will dare you to solve this.. " I smlirked and start writing an equation to a piece of sheet of paper and handled it to Amber after.

 

 

"9x-7i < 3 (3x-7u) ?" Amber asked as she read the the equation.

 


I nodded and my heartbeat beats faster. I know already the answer of that. You know guys too? (AN: Solve it first if you havent encountered this equation bumt if you are lazy just continue reading and you will know the answer later lol.)

 

 

 

"There is no limit or derivative sign. This is must be easy. It just applies simplifying." Amber said as she examining the type of problem.

 

 

 


"Ahh show me how to solve it then." I said and showed her my innocent look.

 

 

 


"We solve the right part first, Multiplying the 3 to the enclosed parenthesis. So the equation will be 9x-7i < 9x-21u"

 

 

 

I didnt look at the problem because I was looking at her face, cant help it. I already know the answer though. I giggled mentally.

 

 


"So we transpose the 9x to the left side and it will cancelled and the remaining will be.. -7i < -21u"

 

 

 


"Ahhhhhh. I get it. I get it." I said enthusiastic.

 

 

 


"They dont have similar variables but we can simplified them.." she said. " so we can cancelled it by -7, Soojung-ah??! Did you get me?" she said and looked at me.

 

 

"Neh! So what is the a-answer Amber?" I said to her nervously. I hope she get it that I really want to say. Dugeun dugeun..

 

 

 

" I-I l-love you too princess." Amber said and smiled sweetly at me. I blinked my eyes rapidly, s-so she really get that what I mean?! Didnt know I smiled widely as I jumped on her and hugged her. I squirmed mentally. The feelings are mutual!

 

 

 

 


Didnt know the scratch paper flies as the wind blew with the answer i < 3u.