Looking at you

Trunk

Krystal's POV

 


I was looking outside because my seat is near in the window of the 4th floor building and taking the view of this boy with his eyes looking at his books at the park near in our University. Mostly I saw him at the park just reading and writing something.


"Ms. Soojung.. "

 

I can't clearly see his face knowing our distance. I squinted my eyes but never works. I slumped my shoulders. I can see many girls in the park are trying to approach him but he doesn't seem care of them.


"Ms. Soojung.. "


I wonder what he is writing? He is too focused on what he's doing not noticing around him. I bet he has a homework or project that is very important. If that's the case where school is he enrolled? I sighed. Thinking that makes me frustrated.


I feel Sulli is nudging me from behind but I let it off and continue to look at him. I know he will leave the park any minutes from now. Heey! I'm not creepy stalker okay??! I just observed him. Yes! I was just observed him.

I stuck out more my head near in the window letting my left hand support my head. Even in the distance I can see his overflowing radiating charmness! His black hair following the direction of the wind, his white tee llama shirt pairing to his white short pants and white sneakers. My god! He looks an angel on his suit! I squealed in my head.


"MS. JUNG SOOJUNG??!! "


"HE IS SO CUTE Y-YES??! " I flabbergasted as I jolted on my seat and immediately stand up, my classmates laughing hard on what I said. I felt my blood rose up from my face realizing what I said earlier feeling more embarassed than already it is.


"I'm sorry! " I told to Mrs. Chan, our calculus teacher. I glared to my classmates that still laughing and they immediately cough and stop laughing.
"I'm not taking your sorry Ms. Jung unless you answer the equation in the board. If you can't, expect detention after class.


I think my soul take away from my body.


Then someone raise a hand, its Kai. "Can I answer the problem maam? " He said and volunteered. Ughh! I know he is just acting a prince charming to save her princess in the damsel distress. Yes, he is hitting on me always trying to flirt with me but I just leave him behind. I just scrunched my eyebrows as he always act a knight to me. The girls in our room admired him well except me may be that is why he is into me I guess, I'm different from them.


"No. You may sit Kai. " Mrs. Chan said sternly and Kai look dissapointed.


I look to the problem in the board, Find the area enclosed by a curve r equals one minus cosine theta given of A equals one half integral r squared d theta lying on zero and negative three hundred sixty.

Oh my god. I massaged my forehead. I think my head gets dizzy on what I read.

 

Mrs. Chan staring at me intently while tapping her foot. Sigh. Why life I mean math is so hard??!


"Uhmm. I will take the second option maam. " I said while curlying my long jet black hair and my classmates starts to laugh again.


"Stoppp!!! " Mrs. Chan shout on the classroom making everybody shut their mouths immediately.


"You may seat Ms. Jung and detention after class. " I nodded and I take my seat. Sigh. Another record.


I glanced outside and he is not there anymore. I straighten my back and try to cope up to the lesson but I can't. It really makes me dizzy. My inner thoughts wondered why did I take up Engineering? Now I'm regretting it already. I sighed again.

"Are you okay Krystal?? You are spacing out today. " Sulli asked.

I glared at her. "Why didn't you help me earlier?? "

"Hehe calm down Soojungie I dont know how to solve it either. " She said with apologetic smile of hers.

"Hmmp! Fine!. " I pouted at her.

" Aww. Don't be mad pweasee? I'll deal with you later, Mrs. Chan is looking at us okay??! " Baby giant whispered and smiled at me and she focus again on the lesson.


After that I can't help but to think that guy again. Sigh. I must gone crazy now. Will he there be again?

I didn't know how long I've been thinking him until the bell rangs and class completely ended.

"Quiz number three the day after tomorrow and Ms. Soojung I need to talk to you a little bit. " Mrs. Chan said.

My classaates growled and Ssul looked at me and I waved my hand at her. She nodded. "See you tomorrow Krystal"

I smiled and dismiss her. All students now are out of the room. I hang my backpack on my shoulders and walk towards to Ms. Chan

"Ms. Soojung your grades in my subjects are failing.. "

I nodded and let my head hang low.

"You need to pass the quiz next meeting and final term exam so I will give you removal and totally passed from my subject. " Ms. Chan continued.

"I know my subject is really hard but you should know your responsibility as a student. Please pay more attention to my class and not spacing out arasso? " She said with gentle in her voice. I nodded again and smiled faintly.

"Yes Ms. Chan I will do better now. Thank you maam" I said and bowed to her.

"That's better Ms Soojung anyway I will let you off on the detention and let you review my lesson today so you will be ready on our quiz next meeting. "

I smiled widely and nearly hugged Ms. Chan but I restrained myself to do it instead I bowed repeatedly to her. "Thank you Ms. Chan! "

"Aigoo next tine dont space out again in my class arasso? You may go now. "

 

I am walking happily through the hallways and many students are looking at me oddly but either way they are looking at me with hearts on their eyes. I just shrugged the feeling and continue to walked until I am in the sideway of the park. I glanced where the guy took the seat earlier. He was not there but I made my way to the tree that he leaned on.

 

I wondered how he feel when he leaned on the trunk of the tree. I took then indian seat and let off my bagpack beside me and lean to this trunk and closed my eyes. I inhaled and exhaled. I feel so relaxed doing this.

I open my eyes and decided to open my book and start to review. I got my pen and start doing exercise problems but of course I tried to do exercise problems with answers. I just write the equation in my scratched paper and try to solve but I don't know what to do and I'm getting frustrated so I crumpled the paper and throw it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

I heared someone angelic voice laughing near me. I turn my head and I saw him behind the trunk. The guy earlier I thought because he is wearing a llama shirt where I supposed the guy earlier. I just watched him laughing on his heart content with my poker face.

"Oops. Sorry. " He said and finally looked at me and he scratched his nape. 'Kyaaaaaaa!! Cuteeeeeeee! ' My mind thought but I keep my poker face.

"Ahem! Uhh how do I say this. " He mumble and look away from my stare.

"Sorry, I do not intended to laugh because I was just searching if my rubiks cube is here? Uhh yes that's it then I found you solving that problem and yeah I laughed on what you did hehe. " He said to me and smiled to me revealing his toothy grin.

I turn around and uncontrollably blushed on what he said because it was one of the embarrassing scene of my life!

 

"Oh right there! " He said and reached the rubiks cube beside my bagpack.


I look dumbfounded here just watching his next moves. Then he looked again to me and to the book that I was handling.


"Can I solved that? " He smiled genuinely at me and sit beside me and leaned on the trunk like I did. Feeling closer to him makes my mind go on a war. Looking closer at him, he is indeed beautiful.


I can feel my heart skip a beat to this beautiful stranger.