Chapter 3

We (All) Got Married

“….”

Both Hana and Jimin sat in an awkward silence in the small café that the 'We Got Married' team had relocated to for the new couple’s alone time.

“So…” Jimin began.

“Uhm,” Hana spoke at the same time.

“…”

“You go first,” Jimin gave a gentle smile and nodded.

“I’m so embarrassed,” Hana nervously laughed and attempted to redirect her attention by poking at the straw of her iced mocha.

“Wae?” Jimin, now interested, rested his chin in his hands and gave Hana his undivided attention.

“Because I’m sitting here…alone…with my favorite member from my favorite group.”

“You like me that much?” Jimin gave a wide grin and an adorable eye smile.

“Shhhh! Stop!” Hana turned her head the other way.

“You don’t have to be shy. How about we come up with nicknames for each other?” Jimin offered. “Maybe if we have nicknames, it’ll help break the ice and awkwardness between us.”

“Okay,” Hana agreed.

“I guess I have a good amount of nicknames from the fans. You could pick one of those if you have a favorite or you could make a new one up?”

“I always liked ‘Jiminnie’ or ‘Chim Chim,’” Hana finally cracked a smile.

“You can call me whatever you want,” Jimin took a sip of his drink. “Hmm, a nickname for you though. ‘Hana’ by itself is pretty good though. It’s nice and short.”

“When I was little, my pet name was ‘Nana,’” Hana suggested.

“That’s adorable. ‘Nana’ it is! Chim Chim hubby and Nana wifey!”

Jimin clapped his hands in excitement and stood up.

“NANA IS MY WIFEY!!!!” He yelled at the empty space.

‘There’s no one even here, but I feel so embarrassed.’ Hana tried not to cringe at the boy’s childish behavior.

“Is there anywhere you’d like to go?” Jimin asked after calming down. “Is there anything you’ve dreamt about doing with your husband after getting married?”

“Well I have always dreamed about going house décor shopping together,” Hana admitted. “I think there’s something so sweet and charming about a married couple going shopping for their new home together.”

“Your wish shall be granted!” The PDs interrupted the scene. “Although you won’t have a house together, Wife Hana will be moving in with BTS in their new dorm. They relocated recently and there is enough room for another person. Your mission is to go shopping for some furniture and décor for Wife Hana’s new room and anything else that Wife Hana thinks the BTS dorm needs!”

“This will be fu-wait. WHAT?!?!?!?” Jimin’s eyes widened.

“Wait, PD-nims!” Hana also protested. “This wasn’t discussed before with me!”

“They didn’t let BTS know either,” Jimin groaned. “I should call the members to let them know that they need to clean up the dorm.”

 

~=~

 

“Nana!” Jimin sweetly called out to Hana as they regrouped with BTS outside of IKEA.

“YAH! You two already got that close?” J-Hope’s mouth dropped. “Can I call Hana, ‘Nana’ too?”

“NO!” Jimin strongly protested. “That’s my nickname for her! You call her something else!”

“How about ‘jagiya?’” Jungkook suggested and then immediately spazzed. “Ew, so cringworthy. Why am I like this?”

“That’s….PERFECT!” J-Hope squealed. “Hana…jagiya!”

“What, I was joking,” Jungkook blankly stared at the elder as he danced around.

“Don’t,” Rap Monster patted the maknae on the back in comfort. “Let him make a fool out of himself.”

“What do you need to get?” Suga directly asked.

“Uhm…I think I’ll need a bed, dresser, lamp, desk, and a chair,” Hana responded.

“That’s it?” V looked at Hana. “Are you sure? Don’t take it the wrong way…but…you’re a girl. It’s okay if you want more.”

“For my room that’s all I need. I don’t need anything fancy,” Hana nodded. “I would like the focus to be on décor items to make your dorm more homey.”

“Such a thoughtful wife,” Jin gave a princely smile and held out a hand. “Shall we go inside now, Princess?”

“O…okay,” Hana shyly took the eldest boy’s hand.

“Noona?”

Hana felt a soft tap on her shoulder.

“Yes?”

“C…c…could I hold your hand too?” Jungkook ruffled his own hair in an awkward attempt to hide his embarrassment.

“Y-y-yes?” Hana, also embarrassed, allowed the younger one to grip onto her other hand and the two boys led her into the store.

“WAIT! THAT’S NO FAIR!” J-Hope yelled and followed the .

“Not going to lie, I’m a bit jealous,” Rap Monster admitted to Jimin as he and the rest of BTS entered IKEA.

 

~=~

 

“What about this one, Noona?” Jungkook asked as he bounced up and down on the display mattress on one of the beds.

“I like this one,” Suga nodded in approval.

The noisy party of 8 had finally found their way to the bed-frame section of the store and Hana wasn’t sure which one she wanted to choose.

“Very chic,” Rap Monster agreed.

The boys had chosen a queen-sized, dark, chocolate wooden bed frame that rose about 3 inches off the ground.

“Do you like it, Princess?” Jin addressed Hana.

“I do,” Hana smiled and ran her hands over the wooden material. “It looks nice and strong too.”

“Wae?” V raised an eyebrow. “You’re concerned about how sturdy it is? You’re like…80 pounds. You don’t need to worry about falling through or breaking it.”

“Shut up V,” Jimin elbowed the other. “So, this one Nana?”

“Yes,” Hana made her decision and let the boys take down the item number and warehouse location of the bed frame model. “Now that we’re done shopping for the boring stuff, let’s go downstairs!”

“Ani, this isn’t boring,” J-Hope assured her. “We’re actually enjoying it.”

“Well I’m going to enjoy looking at all the little knick-knacks downstairs and picking out décor for your dorm!”

“Alright, let’s go! TO THE DOWNSTAIRS!” Rap Monster led the group down to the second floor.

 

~=~

 

“Do you boys take care of the living space?” Hana looked up from the candle she had smelled.

“We try to clean it but in all honesty, we don’t have the time,” Rap Monster shamefully admitted.

“Well, we’re definitely going to need more of these than I thought,” Hana joked and threw in a plethora of different candles into the cart the boys eventually had to pull in order to keep up with the amount of décor Hana wanted to buy.

“This is a lot of stuff…and we haven’t even made it to the warehouse section yet,” Jungkook worriedly looked at the ever-growing mountain of items that filled the cart.

“Trust me, you need all of it,” Hana gave Jungkook a serious look.

“Wah, that’s the first time I’ve seen her look that serious. It’s kind of scary,” Jimin whispered to Suga.

“I like her when she’s serious,” Suga gave a glare back. “That’s my type.”

“Okay, whatever Suga-Hyung,” Jimin held up his hands in defense. “I like it better when she’s all flushed and embarrassed. It’s cute. That’s my type.”

“What are you talking about?” Hana interrupted the conversation between the two boys.

“Nothing, Nana!” Jimin innocently said.

“Mmm,” Suga grunted in response, but also kept the contents of the conversation a secret.

“Okay,” Hana looked over the two boys again before turning her attention to the fake plants and flowers.

“We’re going to go ahead and pull your furniture items, okay Princess?” Jin pointed to the entrance of the warehouse. “Take your time.”

“I’ll stay with you, Noona,” Jungkook kindly offered.

“No, you’re coming with us,” Rap Monster shot down the offer for Hana. “You’re a strong guy. We’re going to need all the muscles for this job.”

“I guess that means I’ll keep Hana company,” V’s mouth became a thin line. “I may look tough but I have 0 ability to lift anything that heavy.”

“Yes, let’s not forget the time you struggled to eat jelly with that fork attached to the gym weight!” Jimin laughed at the memory.

“Just go,” V glared as a warning.

“Okay, we’ll meet you at the front then, Nana!” Jimin scampered off.

“I’m staying too,” Suga joined V and Hana.

“Suga-Hyung you’re such a grandpa!” V teased

“ you,” Suga swore. “I don’t want to overwork myself.”

“YAH! DON’T SWEAR!” V panicked.

“So which one is better?” Hana, ignoring both boys, asked for their advice. “I like the white because it’s clean and simple, but the purple one is nice too. It will give the place a pop of color.”

“Purple,” V answered.

“White,” Suga responded.

“That…doesn’t help me,” Hana sighed.

“You can get both?” V shrugged.

“Yeah,” Suga nodded.

“Okay!” Hana’s face brightened and she happily clutched both potted flowers in her arms. “This has been so much fun! Thank you Taehyungie and Suga Suga! Let’s go catch up with BTS!”

“…What the…” V stared after Hana as she skipped through the warehouse, leaving the two boys behind.

“Suga Suga…” Suga repeated the nickname softly.

“Suga-Hyung…are you BLUSHING?” V pointed out as he saw a flush rise to Suga’s cheeks.

“Stupid, of course not. Let’s go!” Suga shook off the comment and shoved his hands in his pockets as he stalked after Hana.