Chapter 10 (Jimin's Segment)

We (All) Got Married

“Take a look at this guys!” J-Hope excitendly waved his phone around with the picture he and Hana had taken together at the beach.

“Don’t you dare!” Hana tried reaching for the phone, unsuccessfully though as J-Hope moved it out of her grasp.

“Stop acting like children, what is this?” Suga slightly scolded and stole the phone from J-Hope’s hand.

“Suga Suga, don’t look!” Hana wailed.

“Too late,” Suga responded as he stared at the photo.

“Oh my god,” Hana crumpled into a ball on the floor. “I’m ruined.”

“Well,” Rap Monster cleared his throat as he peered over Suga’s shoulder. “It’s not the most flattering photo of either of you two.”

“There’s got to be a reason why Nana looks so disgusted,” Jimin added as he took the phone from Suga.

“It’s J-Hope-Hyung,” Jungkook shook his head. “You know how he is.”

“Only he would be able to get Hana to pull that kind of a face,” V honestly remarked.

“It’s okay, Princess,” Jin soothed. “You still look pretty.”

“Thanks I guess,” Hana mumbled, still huddled in a fetal position.

“I promise we’ll do something fun today!” Jimin clapped his hands in glee.

“And what would that be?” Hana peeked through her lashes at the happy boy.

“Let’s go to the amusement park!”

 

~=~

 

“Which one suits me?” Jimin held up two headbands. “I like the green but the blue one is also nice!”

“Maybe you could try each one on?” Hana cocked her head to the side. “I can’t determine which one is better without seeing it on you.”

The two had made their way to the amusement park and were currently in the middle of shopping for couple t-shirts and headbands.

“Okay!” Jimin proceeded to place the headband with the green bow on first before turning to Hana and giving a cute peace sign.

“Now the blue.”

Jimin took off the current headband and swapped it out for the second option.

“I would go with the green,” Hana pointed to the previous one. “It goes better with your current hair color.”

“Green it is then,” Jimin happily took off the blue one and replaced it with the original option. “You can have the blue though. I think it would suit you.”

Hana took the headband Jimin had previously worn and put it on her own head.

“You look so cute, Nana!” Jimin complimented. “We’re the most adorable couple here I bet.”

“This is slightly embarrassing though,” Hana finally admitted.

“So? I think this is great!” Jimin took Hana’s hand and led her to the check out before addressing the cahsier. “We’ll buy these items that we’re wearing.”

Hana rummaged around her bag that she brought with her to find her wallet.

“Thank you have a good day!” The cashier said as soon as Hana had finally fished out her wallet.

“What the…” She stared at Jimin. “You sneaky fox. You paid while I was distracted?”

“Don’t worry about it,” Jimin smiled and motioned for Hana to place the wallet back in her bag. “I want you to enjoy today. Don’t worry about expenses.”

“Thank you,” Hana returned Jimin’s smile and the boy took her hand again before leading her into the park.

 

~=~

 

“Let’s ride the rollercoaster next!” Jimin excitedly pointed to the monstrous ride.

“Are you sure? That looks scary,” Hana bit her lip.

The couple had spent the last couple of hours walking around the park and getting on rides here and there. They were the tame rides though like the spinning teacups and the carousel. The rollercoaster was quite a level up from those rides and Hana was nervous.

“I’ll be right next to you, don’t worry!” Jimin patted her arm before dragging her to the line.

“I’m going to die,” Hana rolled her eyes and said a prayer.

 

~=~

 

“I really can’t do this!” Hana finally cried out.

The line was extremely long as the rollercoaster was the most popular ride in the park. The two had to wait a long 45-minutes to reach the front of the line and were finally seated and strapped into the ride.

“Let’s go!” Jimin ignored Hana’s cry for help and cheered as the ride began.

‘Mother of all that is holy,’ Hana began to silently chant.

The ride crept steadily but slowly up the incline.

“If this ride breaks and I fall to my death you will most definitely hear me cussing you out,” Hana threatened the boy next to her. “I don’t care that the tapes are rolling, I will do it!”

“So dramatic,” Jimin laughed at Hana’s threat. “Don’t forget to put your hands up once the decline begins!”

“Yeah, no thanks.”

The rollercoaster car had finally reached it’s peak and Hana could feel her heart rate double in speed and then it dropped.

“WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! AWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAH!” Jimin threw his hands up and gave a large eye-smile as the ride spend up on it’s decline.

“OH MY FOADSFOJDSJOFJSDAJOFOJSDJOWEJ AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!” Hana closed her eyes and held on for dear life.

“YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! ISN’T THIS FUN?!?!?!?!?!” Jimin yelled the question as the rollercoaster twisted and turned upside down.

“PARK JIMIN!!!!!!! I HATE YOOOOOOU!” Hana knew she couldn’t curse on air so she settled on using the idol’s full name.

This went on for another few minutes as the ride kept going.

“SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!” Jimin screamed as the ride approached the picture-point.

Hana gave a weak smile as she saw the flash go off. She refused to have another J-Hope-at-the-beach-picture moment happen again.

The ride finally slowed down and Hana took deep breaths to try to calm her beating heart.

“That was so fun!” Jimin laughed and began rearranging his hair.

“We are never doing that again,” Hana grumbled and proceeded to also place her hair back in place. “I feel as if all the energy has been out of me.”

“Since you did this for me, I’ll let you choose the next thing we do,” Jimin bargained with her.

“You better keep that promise,” Hana gave a smirk.

 

~=~

 

“Absolutely not, no. No. No. NO!” Jimin crossed his arms in opposition in front of the dark and creepy haunted house.

“You were the one who said I get to choose the next thing we do!” Hana threw back at him.

“You’re petty, you know that?” Jimin sneered and then exhaled. “I guess we’ll be even then.”

“Don’t tell me you’re a scaredy-cat?” Hana teased.

“Hah, you wish,” Jimin puffed his chest and boldly walked towards the entrance.

‘Says the person who was strongly opposing going in just now,’ Hana laughed and followed the boy.

 

~=~

 

“OMO! YAAAAH! WAE!!!!!!! DON’T COME NEAR ME!” Jimin gave a high-pitched whine and moved away from the ghost.

“Thank you for doing your best,” Hana gave a formal bow and smiled at the staff member.

“YAH! How are you NOT scared?” Jimin stared incredulously at his wife.

“I used to watch a lot of scary movies,” Hana shrugged and carefully avoided a hand that tried to grab her leg. “I guess I’m immune to it?”

“You're not scared of ghosts but you’re scared of rollercoasters?” Jimin shivered at the hand coming out of the floor but followed Hana’s lead and managed to avoid it.

“Heights aren’t my thing,” Hana explained.

“But horror is?” Jimin shot back. “I didn’t realize how weird you actually are until now.”

“You know what they say,” Hana smiled. “‘Never let them see who you really are until it’s too late to back out!’”

“Yeah it’s way to late to back out,” Jimin swatted away at a cobweb before freaking out again. “WHAT IS THAT? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

“Oh hello Mr. Skeleton,” Hana took the bony hand and gave it a handshake.

“Definitely too late to back out,” Jimin choked at the action.

 

~=~

 

“I’m the one who’s energy has been out of now,” Jimin panted and held his heart as the couple exited the haunted house.

“Awwww are you going to have nightmares Chim Chim?” Hana teased and finally used his pet name.

“I. Hate. You.” Jimin glared and sat on a bench.

“Okay, I’m sorry,” Hana finally apologized and sat next to the boy.

“We’re 100% even at this point now.”

“Agreed. Let’s enjoy the rest of the day.”

“I’m hungry,” Jimin admitted. “That haunted house got my appetite worked up.”

“Come on then,” Hana laughed and pulled the boy to his feet. “Let’s get some hotdogs and soda. We can spend the rest of the day playing carnival games and then go back.”