Chapter: Friends?

Not Just Bestfriends but Husband and Wife

- Next Day - 

You and SungGyu were walking along the aisle which leads you to the cafeteria until you heard someone calling you. You turn around to saw Zico running towards the 2 of you. 

You: Yo Zic! 

Zico: Hey! 

SungGyu: What do you want? [Narrowed his eyes on Zico] 

Zico: Nothing, just to ask if _____ could spend some times with me today. Possible? 

SungGyu: N-

You: Of course! Gyu, you can go meet Infinite ~ [Pushing him into the cafeteria] While I go have some chatting sessions~ 

SungGyu: Be quick! 

You: Araso araso! Zico, gaja! 

- School Garden - 

Both of you were sitting under the tree for the past 3 minute and none of you were talking so, you decided to break the awkward silence. 

You: Why did you dye your hair blonde? 

Zico: M-M-Me? *Why am I so nervous?* 

(A/N: The reason Zico is acting like this is because, he dated you last time cause of a bet with s. Which means he doesn't have any feeling for you last time but now, it's different ^^) 

You: Duh~

Zico: Oh, for fun? Remember, I'm from a gang~ 

You: So hows the other kids? 

Zico: All of them changed~ TaeIl is still same, as small as ever.

You: Yah! [Smacked his arms] TaeIl is cute! As if you're very tall. 

Zico: Fine fine fine. So, hows your life? I mean, after I left. *Why am I so curious about her now?* 

You: Good. No more haters for dating you. Having a peaceful life but maybe just one problem. 

Zico: Problem? I thought you always said that in your dictionary theres no such word? 

You: People changes. I'm already 22~ So is you. 

Zico: Fine then whats the problem? *Oh shut the up Woo JiHo!*

You: A girl thought that I was snatching SungGyu away from her and she's like trying to seperate me and Gyu. *I don't even need to snatch him~* 

Zico: Why do you sound so frustrated? The 2 of you are just friends right? *Oh damn! FML! Why cant I control my mouth?* 

You: Yeah~ [Look up the sky] You're right, we're just friends. *Maybe more* 

Zico: Or....you like him? I mean as a guy, not a friend. *Oh ! Questioning this makes me feel nervous* 

You: I don't know. Maybe I do. But its just a like not a love. 

Zico: Oh *Why am I so disappointed?* I like you. *OH !* 

You: W-WHAT! 

Zico: NO NO NO! Not what you think! I like you as a friend. But maybe I do like you as a girl too. 

You: Okay. [Look around awkwardly, try not to have eye contact with him.] *Why do my heart seems to skip a beat? , remember Cho ____! You're married!* 

While you're looking around, Zico was actually staring at you and his eyes stop at your lips. *God damn it! I wanna taste those!* You're looking around trying to avoid him but you didn't sense that he's moving closer to you. He called your name, you turn to him but to find the 2 of your lips crashed together. You were shock at first but you tend to like it. Hence, you kissed him back, he was about to stick his tongue but you broke the kiss and everything became awkward once again. Little did you know, theres someone who saw what the both of you were doing and left the place with a 'heartbroken' heart.

Zico: -cough- Sorry. *! I actually took her first kiss!* 

You: -scoffed- Theres nothing to be sorry about. 

Zico: Nothing?! Didn't I just took your first kiss away? 

You: No! My first kiss was given to SungGyu. 

Zico: SERIOUS! *Curse that guy!* 

You: Of course I am. 

Zico: Kay. Fine. [Put on a straight face] 

You: Yah! Don't be so childish! Friends? [Offered a handshake]

Zico: Of course! [Shook your hands] *Just watch out Kim SungGyu, I might just take her away from your side.* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY YO! Back with a SHORT update ^^ Sorry if I cant update frequently due to school works ^^" I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS QUITE LAME~ BTW, apologise about the spellings and misused words xD

Hope all of you likes this chapter ^^ Guess whose the heart broken one? Sorry but I would stop using colors for the speeches ^^ Using Google Chrome is very troublesome to change the colors ^^" 

Sincerely,

HaeWon ^^