Chapter 10: Weird Feelings

Not Just Bestfriends but Husband and Wife

YeonMi was watching tv peacefully untill the doorbell rang. She went to open the door to find you standing there. 

The moment you saw YeonMi, you crashed her with a tight hug which sort of surprises her. 

YeonMi: ______-ah~ Waegurae? 

You: S-S-SungGyu -sniff- hates me!

YeonMi: What?! Let's just talk in the living room.

YeonMi brought you to her couch and sat down beside you.

YeonMi: Okay. What happened? 

You: SungGyu hate me! [Crying like theres no tomorrow] 

YeonMi: OMO! Uljimayo! [Pulling out pieces of tissues] Thats impossible!

You: Why not! He shouted right infront of me saying that he hated the fact that both of us were friends! 

YeonMi: Why would he even said that? 

You: I don't know! He was fine in the afternoon. But after break time he disappeared! I waited for him to call me but I end up receiving a message from WooHyun saying the he's drunk. Hoya told me he drank so much is either he's mind is corrupted,frustrated or sad. I thought he might be frustrate because Zico is back or maybe mind corrupted because of school work so I didn't care much. He became angered just because I put the wet cloth on his forehead and told me not to nice to him. I asked him why and he said that he said that he hate the fact that we're friends and hate the fact that I don't have any feelings for him. 

YeonMi: I sort of understand but....answer my question honestly. Who is Zico? 

You: My ex. 

YeonMi: Latest ex? 

You: Yeap. 

YeonMi: Now I know why~ 

You: Huh? 

YeonMi: What happened during break time? 

You: I was chatting with Zico and we...

YeonMi: What did the 2 of you did. 

You: We kissed? 

YeonMi: WHAT?! 

You: It was an accident! 

YeonMi: Oh god. Now I knew why SungGyu was angry. 

You: Why? 

YeonMi: *Is her brain still functioning?* First, SungGyu must have saw you and Zi-i-i...YOUR EX kissed PLUS he loves you! Thats why he's drunk and thats also why he said that he hate the fact that you have no feelings for him because he have feelings for you! He must have knew that you have given your first kiss to your ex!

You: I know he loves me! But thats not my first kiss!

YeonMi: Then who did you give it to?! 

You: I gave it to SungGyu.

YeonMi: Tell me the truth, do you love him? 

You: Me? I-I-I don't know.

YeonMi: When he is close to you, will you blush? Example when he holds your hand? 

You: Nope but when he hugs me...yeap.

YeonMi: Then, why didn't you gave your first kiss to your ex? 

You: Because I don't want to.

YeonMi: Then that sets! You love him! 

You: I LOVE HIM?! Why did you say so? 

YeonMi: *I doubt that her brain is functioning* You gave your first kiss to your best guy friend when you have so many ex! You blush when he hugs you.You're also  worried for him very easily.

You: I don't know. Maybe I need to think. *Maybe I do love him* 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you left your apartment. SungGyu sat on the bed and used he's palm to covered his face.

SungGyu: URGHH!!!!!!!!! *What have I done?* [Tears welling in he's eyes] This is the only way. She still loves Zico not you,KimSungGyu. Theres nothing you can do. 

*Right. Let her go and everything will be back to normal but except for our friendship. ______-ah~ Mianheyo. This is all I could do, I can't bear to see the one I love .loving another person.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, you went to school as per normal but without SungGyu with you. You can't help but to feel a sense of loneliness in you. You went to your class to see SungGyu sitting right infront than sitting at his original seat which is beside, you felt a bit of sadness as you can see that he's ignoring you. 

When it's time for breaktime, you were about to enter the cafeteria but was knock down by someone. You tilted you head to see SungGyu standing infront of you with Infinite behind him. He didn't bother to help you up and walked away. *Why is he ignoring me?* 

MyungSoo: Noona~ Let me help you. [Pulling you up] 

You: Gomawo~ 

SungJong: Noona! What happened to SungGyu hyung? I thought he cared about you the most? Now he's even closer to a girl called Song AhRi! She's a two faced ! 

SungYeol: Gyu said that he likes her. 

SungJong: Hyung must be blind! I love _____ noona more! 

You: Hehehe gomawo SungJong-ah~ Gotta go~ *Why does it hurts so much? What are this weird feelings?* 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Back with an SHORT update~ :) Hope you like this chapter ^^ Sorry for the mispelled and misused words ^^"

SARANGHAE SUBBIES!!!! ^^ 

Sincerely,

HaeWon :]