Chapter 16: It's all my fault!

Not Just Bestfriends but Husband and Wife

- Break Time - 

Once the bell rang, you took your bag and wore your sunglasses back cooly. On your way to the cafeteria, the pupil in the college was gossiping about you. 

"They say she's _____?"

"Impossible!" 

"_____ and KyonMi looks so different but maybe not her looks and voice." 

"Yeah, ______ doesn't wear tanktop last time....not even once."

The moment you stepped into the cafeteria, all the attention on you since you look different from other students by the way you dress. People don't really think that you're ______ since you always wear oversize sweaters to school. But now you're back with the name KyonMi and showing off your hour glass figure.

You were about to walk to the counter to order something but you felt a tap on your shoulder, you turn around to see Zico. *Psh. The Zico never change.*

You: Yes? 

Zico: Hey lady~ The name is Zico. [Offered a handshake] 

You: Nice to meet you. 

Zico: Would you mind taking off your sunglasses? I would like to see your beautiful face~ [Smirked]

You: Sure~ [Smirked] 

You took off your sunglass,tilted your head back and looked at Zico. You nearly laughed out loud at Zico expression when he saw your face. The moment you knew he would shout your original name. 

Zico: CHO ______?!?!?! [Eyes widened] Is that really you?! 

Because of Zico's shouting, it actually attracted all the students attention especially YeonMi who is eating and SungGyu who is sitting lifelessly in Infinite's table. SungGyu's eyes shot open and stood up at the calling of your name. He heart seems to started beating again when he saw you standing infront of Zico. While YeonMi nearly spitted out the food that she just ate.

SungGyu immediately ran to you and hugged you tightly. But was pushed away by you,hardly. 

SungGyu: _____-ah you're back! 

You: [Pushed him away] Sorry but I think all of you have recognised the wrong person, my name is Park KyonMi not Cho _____. 

With that, you left the cafeteria in a hurry but when you bumped into someone and fell onto the ground, you tilted your head to see SungJong. You were panicking inside but you tried your best to stay calm. 

SungJong: _____ NOONA!!!

You: Sorry but I think you recognised the wrong person. 

You walked away but was pulled back.

SungJong: Noona! How can I not recognise my favourite noona? 

You: I'm very sorry but I'm not _____, my name is KyonMi. [Bowed and left] 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inorder to not meet the people that you know, you went to your favourite place of the school which is the garden. You were enjoying the breeze and waiting for the time to fly but you were disrupted when you heard footsteps.

????: Hey. 

*Oh * You turn to the direction of the voice to see SungGyu standing there with his hands in his pockets. 

You: I already told you I'm not the - 

SungGyu: I'm not here to ask whether you're here or not. I just wanna be friends. 

You: Oh. Sorry if I misun-

SungGyu: N-N-No it's okay, I shouldn't have hugged you back then. Sorry bout that. 

You: It's okay. 

SungGyu: My name is SungGyu, Kim SungGyu.

You: I'm Pa-

SungGyu: Park KyonMi.Pleasure to meet you.

You: Same here. By the way, why would you call me _____? 

SungGyu: Easy, you looks like my erm.... wife. 

You: Oh. Then why isn't she with you now? 

SungGyu: She...left me.

You: What happened? You can don't tell me. 

SungGyu: I'll just tell you the whole story. We were bestfriend since young, last year we were told by our parents that me and her are getting married. I wsa delighted since I have a crush on her since third year of highschool. Both of us agreed so we signed the paper. Eveyrthing was fine after that until her ex appeared ,which is the blonde haired guy. I thought nothing was gonna happen until I saw her kissing her ex so I thought she still loves him. Thats when things start to mess up. I was sad of course so I went to a club and drank lots of liquor. I was so drunk that I needed her to bring me home. When she was good to me, the sadder I am, she treated so well yet her heart is not with me. That night when I was drunk, I shouted at her which makes me feels guilty every time I thought of that. 

You: What did you say to her? 

SungGyu: I told her that I dislike the fact that she and me are married and also friends. I bet she hurts more when I started to be cold to her and called her ugly. 

You: Glad you know. [Glanced at your watch and stood up] It's time for me to go. See ya~

*So he was angry at me because he saw me kissing Zico?! YAISH! Why didn't he say so! It's all my fault!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- School Ended -

You were walking along corridor to your locker but you stop naturally when you heard a familiar calling your from the back which makes you think that everything is gonne be spilled. 

YeonMi: CHO ______!!!!! [Ran and slung an arm around your shoulder]

You: What can I help you, miss? 

YeonMi: Yah! Stop playing a fool! 

You: Sorry but I don't know you and I think you recognised the wrong person, I'm Park KyonMi not Cho _____. 

YeonMi: Yeah right. If you're Park KyonMi then why did you stop when I shouted Cho _____? 

You: I didn't stop, I just sort of remember something so I stood there and think for a moment. 

YeonMi: Ha.Ha.Ha very fu- 

You: Sorry but I'm in a rush. 

With that, you went to find your locker. While YeonMi was thinking of something esle.

*Somethings fishy....I need to investigate!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo yo yo!!! Back with an update ^^ Hope you like this chapter :) 

Sincerely,

HaeWon ^^