Chapter 4: You still have a long way to go.

Not Just Bestfriends but Husband and Wife

- 1/1/12 - 

For the past few weeks, nothing much happened since you and SungGyu manage to keep the marriage as a secret. But you can also sense that SungGyu have been doing stuff that made you blush, inorder to make you fall in love...just like this morning. 

You were still asleep until you felt a hand sneak around your waist and hugged you from behind then whispered something to your ears.

SungGyu: Jagiya~ Ileona~

You: W-W-What! [Sit up immediately] W-What the heck did you just said? 

SungGyu: Jagiya. Is there a problem? 

You: N-No! I-I-Its just that, we're not even lovers. 

SungGyu: You forgotten what I said last time? 

You: What did you say? 

SungGyu: I said, I WILL make you fall in love with me! Remember? 

You: Ah~ *How could I even forget when you're like trying it every single day!* 

SungGyu: Hungry? 

You: Just cook and someone will finish it. 

With that, SungGyu went downstairs to cook breakfast while you went to wash up. You went downstairs to see SungGyu putting the sunny side up on the plate.

You: American Breakfast? 

SungGyu: This is the easiest to cook~ 

You: So you only can cook stuffs that are easy to cook? 

SungGyu: You can say that, I'm not WooHyun, you know? WooHyun attends cooking lesson in college~ I attend things like fashion~ 

You: I know right? Just shut up and EAT.

SungGyu: Araso araso! 

- 3 Hours Later - Living Room - 

Both of you are sitting on the sofa while watching the drama called, Heart String. You and SungGyu were watching it peacefully until the kiss scene popped up. 

You: Curse this drama. [Switched off the tv] *This is gonna be awkward!*

You were about to leave the living room, but was pulled back. You turned around and ended up 'kissing' him. You were going to break the kiss but you felt his hand on your back pushing you closer to him but you kept on hitting his chest. You managed to broke the 'kiss', since you were so furious, you gave a slap on his face and shouted at him with tears welling in your eyes. 

You: Bastard! I thought you were different! 

With that you ran upstairs, ran into 'your' room and locked the door. SungGyu ran up chasing you, he tried to open the room door but to no avail. *! What have I done?! Why did I even kissed her? HECK! Curse that drama!* 

SungGyu: _____-ah! [Banged the door] Opened the door! 

You: - respond - *I thought he was different! How could he just stole my first kiss like that?!* 

SungGyu: _____-ah! I'm sorry! 

You: Shut the up and leave me alone, you bastard!

SungGyu: You can slap, scold or whatsoever, just open up the door! 

You: Get lost! 

SungGyu: Fine. I'll leave. [Hides at the wall beside the door] 

Once you sensed that he had left, you unlocked the door and stepped out. *Finally, he left!* You walked straight to the stairs not caring about your surrounding. You nearly screamed a pair of arms hugging you tightly from your back. You were trying to struggle out of his grip but to no avail. 

SungGyu: Calm down. 

You: Shut up you bastard! Let me go! How can I freaking calm down when you lied to me just now! 

SungGyu: Because I need to explain! 

You: Whats there to explain! You know I hate people that are dishonest! Just let go! 

SungGyu: JUST CALM DOWN AND LET MY EXPLAIN! 

You shocked by SungGyu's sudden out burst as you started to calm down alittle.

SungGyu: Just let my explain. Can I?

You: No. 

SungGyu: Aish! Let me explain, please? [Tightening his grip]

You: Fine fine fine! 1 minute! 

SungGyu: 2 minutes? 

You: Take it, leave it. 

SungGyu: Fine fine fine! Take it. 

You: Okay, START! 

SungGyu: All I need to say is that, I'm sorry if I kissed you just now and also , sorry that I lied to you. 

You: Do you think sorry can cure everything that you did just now?! Do you know how important my first kiss is to me?! 

SungGyu: THATS YOUR FIRST KISS?! [Eyes widened] *! Now my guilty level is increasing!* I thought you kissed your ex infront of your school the previous time?

You: I didn't kiss him! I put my thumb inbetween! Thats the ty reason why he broke up with me! And NOW! I lost my first kiss to my so called BESTFRIEND, who stole it without my ty permission! 

SungGyu: Relax! Sorry! I'm sorry, kay? I know saying sorry can't help but, I wasn't in my right mind just now! 

You: Oh yeah! So you're not in your right mind means you can just kiss me without my permission?! HUH?! 

SungGyu: Yes, I MEAN NO! N TO THE O, NO!

You: Just admit it, you bastard! 

SungGyu: No no no and NO! J-J-Just curse that drama! 

You: I CURSED IT! So you mean, whenever theres a kiss scene in a drama or movie, you're not in your right mind and have to kiss me?! 

SungGyu: NO! GOD! You're not even letting me explain! 

You: Oh~ YOU! Just admit that you want to kiss me! Let me go! 

SungGyu: No no no, until you forgive me! And yes, ME! 

You: You ert! If you wanna , go someone else! 

SungGyu: URGH! Curse my mouth! 

You: YES! Curse your bloody mouth and use your bloody mouth to admit it!

SungGyu: Admit what?! 

You: That you just freaking want to kiss me! 

SungGyu: OK FINE FINE FINE! I WANNA KISS YOU! Happy? 

You: Not at all! YOU STOLED MY FIRST KISS! 

SungGyu: YOU FREAKING WANTED ME TO ADMIT IT! 

You: CAUSE I FREAKING KNOW THAT YOU WON'T FREAKING KISS ME FOR NO FREAKING REASON! 

SungGyu: FINE FINE FINE! Whatever you say! Just forgive for my...erm...stupidness just now. 

You: Half forgiven. 

SungGyu: Only half? 

You: Duh~ You can only be fully forgiven until you answer my questions.

SungGyu: Ok. 

You: Erm....Its position is awkward, talk in the room. 

SungGyu: Sure. 

Both of you went into the room and sat on the bed. 

You: You said you love my right? 

SungGyu: Yeap. 

You: Since when?

SungGyu: Last year of High School , which is 3 years ago. 

You: So long! 

SungGyu: Duh~ Now you know why I never had a girlfriend. 

You: So just now, thats also your first kiss? 

SungGyu: Nope.

You: OH ! This is not fair! 

SungGyu: I know I know! 

You: How did you lost it? 

SungGyu: You remember I went to a club last year with Infinite right? 

You: Yeah? 

SungGyu: A drunken came near me, grabbed my collar and kissed me! 

You: Whoah~ Poor you losing your first kiss like that. [Patted his shoulder] 

SungGyu: I know right? I washed my lips for more than 100 times! 

You: Thats alittle to ridiculous! Just wash it once is enough! 

SungGyu: Don't forget, she was drinking beer at the same time! And I was suppose to save my first kiss for you! [Covered his mouth immediately]

You: Oh~ So you REALLY wanted to kiss me right? 

SungGyu: Urgh! Fine! YES! I wanna kiss you! [Covered his face] 

You: SungGyu? 

SungGyu faced you immediately after you called him. You took the opportunity to kiss him, when the 2 of your lips crashed together, SungGyu's eyes widened. Since you wanted it to be a quick kiss, before breaking the kiss, you his lips before breaking it. You pulled back to see his shocked expression.

SungGyu: Did you just kissed me? 

You: Obviously, I did.

SungGyu: B-B-But why? I thought you hate it? 

You: I never said I hate it. I just hate the fact that you kissed me without my permission. 

SungGyu: Does it mean, that we're a couple now? 

You: Nope. All the things about keeping this marriage as a secret still continues. 

SungGyu: Ok.

You: And don't forget, you still have a long way to go inorder to make me fall in love with you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUST READ!!!

Hey everybody! First of all, I have to apologize for not been updating since last last friday or maybe another last. Second of all, I have all my reason for not updating.

No1: All of you know that, school is starting on 3rd January. I am busy buying my school stuffs and etc. 

No2: My grandfather is admitted to the hospital and still in critical condition, have to visit him everyday. 

Lastly, I need opinions >> I have been arguing with my mom just to get a pet dog. She say if I were to have a pet dog, I have to give up my freedom. Which means, I cant go for audition in Korea. Since she disagree in having a pet dog, she say that I have to use my own money to buy the dog for myself and I, myself have to use my own money to buy the food for it. So....should I choose my dream for going audition or buy a pet dog? Sorry, but I'm very troubled by this since I wanted both of it.

Thats all I have to say~ BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! Thanks for waiting! Lastly, SARANGHAEYO SUBBIES!

Sincerely,

HaeWon ^^