Chapter 18: Will you be my girlfriend?

Not Just Bestfriends but Husband and Wife

- 1 month later - 

1 month had passed and during the month.Quite afew things occurred.

YeonMi tried to investigate whether you're Cho_____ or Park KyonMi but she just can't prove anything except for your face. Hence, she just shrugged it off since both she's already quite close to you, ParkKyonMi. While Infinite became close to you although they still find it weird looking at the same face but calling different name.

SungGyu found out that his feeling for you is developing from like to love. Which means now, he is madly in love with you.You thought that he actually completely forgotten about you, Cho _____. But in his heart, Cho ______ is always number 1 no matter what. For this 1 month, SungGyu also find that your character are almost the same like _____ but he just shrugged it off the thoughts. Even you, yourself found that you're falling in love with SungGyu, madly. You don't love him as Park KyonMi but your usual self who is still, the wife of Kim SungGyu. You totally forgotten about the words he said to you 3 months ago. 

Today is also the day your school is having a concert after and also the day when SungGyu is gonna confess to you in his performance with the help of DongWoo for the rap.

And also the day when SungYeol's wife, YoonMi came back to college after giving birth to their son. While MyungSoo and his girlfriend were away from school to prepare for their wedding.

(A/N: Sorry if the sorry changed alittle here ^^" It's quite different from my first FF although it's a sequel ^^")

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and SungGyu were eating in the cafeteria together with YeonMi and Infinite. SungYeol was feeding his wife but was shoved away.

SungYeol: Yah! I was feeding you.

YoonMi: Ara! Don't you find it embarrassing?! 

SungYeol: Ani! As long as I'm happy! 

YoonMi: Aish! Suits you! [Continue eating her food] 

*They look cute together!!! Hope SungGyu and I can be the same~* 

SungGyu: Yah yah yah! SungYeol-ah~ Stop being so childish!!! You already have a son!

SungJong: Grandpa Gyu is just jealous~ Go find a girlfriend already! 

SungGyu: YAH LEE SUNGJONG!!!

SungJong: MEHRONG!!! [Went off to dispose his food] 

WooHyun: I agree with SungJong...you SHOULD get a girlfriend. 

SungGyu: I will....soon. [Glanced at you] 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- School ended - 

You're walking to the school hall together with YeonMi but was stopped by SungGyu. 

SungGyu: KYONMI-AH!!!!

You: D-D-Deh?

SungGyu: Later on, for the concert, sit on seat B3. Araso? 

You: D-Deh. [Nodded] 

With that, he left running to the school hall. *What's going on his him?* 

You arrive at the hall, searching for your seat. You then found out that your seat was located at the first row and also the middle seat. You sat down with YeonMi sitting on your right.

Soon, the concert started. It started with a group of people called NutsCrew dancing hip hop. Then continue by 6 girls singing and dancing Hit U by Dal Shabet. Finally it's SungGyu turn, he's singing a song called "Synchronization 100%" by BlockB. DongWoo started to rap then followed by SungGyu, you find that the lyrics of the song are mostly related to you. 

Lyrics:

The way you walk and talk are like her's. 

Yawning all the time, it's crazy.

Everything is the same a montage from head to toe. Oh my boo.

 

You have so many similiarities with the girl who hurt me so painfully.

Whenever I see you, I doubt my own eyes.

But strangely, I'm attracted to you more because of it.

What do I do? 

 

No wonder you seemed so familiar when we first met.

Your body facial features and unexpectedly,simple minded.

The fact that half of your recent calls were with guys.

And you daring move of pushing me to the corner when we kiss.

The inside of my chaotic mind is a mess.

Scared that the break up process might be the same.

(Should I quit?) But my mind won't change.

 

How can it be this identical? [x2]

The more and more and more I spend time with you.

The more and more similiar you are to her. 

I don't want to miss the love that I have found again. Ya~Ya~

I'll try it. I will trust you.

 

I must have no luck after nitpicking.

Why again? (Oh why do I do this to myself?)

Why again? (Uh why am I like this?)

I must really be out of luck after all those sufferings.

Why again? (Oh why do I do this to myself?)

Why again? (Uh why am I like this?)

 

Even your curfew on the weekend is 10.

And your phone keeps ringing when we're together.

Is it a guy or girl, you can't let go of your phone.

You're so identical with her that I contemplate whether this is right or wrong.

I tilt my head numerous times again today.

 

I just followed my heart.

I shouldn't pay attention to the little details.

(Yeah no matter what baby)

Even is I shed tears again because of this break up.

So what? You're the person that I choose.

I will love you.

(A/N: I cut the original lyrics to a shorter one. ^^ Do listen to this song! It's nice!!! Link -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF_ng8XiWnQ

Once the song came to the last verse. SungGyu walked down the stage and stood infront of you then holded your hand. After the song finished, he kneeled down right infront of you and took a beautiful necklace with the word "I love you always" carved on it, out from his pocket. You were stunned not knowing what to do.

SungGyu: KyonMi-ah~ [Speaking through the mic] Will you be my girlfriend? 

You: I-I-I don't know. 

YeonMi: Just say yes! [Whispered to you] 

SungGyu: It's okay, just tell me the truth. 

You: Y-Yes. [Blushed madly] 

SungGyu immediately stood up and hugged you tightly while the whole hall were cheering for the both of you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey~ Sorry to tell you but this might be my last or 2nd last time updating this fanfics for this week since I'm gonna have my camp next week, the worse is it's a 4D3N camp. But I'm happy that I actually got 2 A's and 2 B's. ^^ And I'm also selected as school prefect :) Happy March for me ^^ Hope all of you have a great time during this March ^^

Sincerely,

HaeWon ;D